Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Complete or Concluded?

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Shroom
    Gunner's Gauntlet is needed to get 100%.
    What do you mean by that? Do you have to level up to the max with its prize: Adamantite accessory? in order to get "Episode Complete!" in Besaid?

EDIT: Is it possible to get the Enterprise accessory and still recieve and "Episode Complete!" in the Moonflow?
    Last edited by 01 Rin; 08-19-2006 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Prevent two-in-a-row post spam

Credit to Shiva of Tugf

We all spend most our lives livin' in Chocobo's Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by 01 Rin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil Shroom
    Gunner's Gauntlet is needed to get 100%.
    What do you mean by that? Do you have to level up to the max with its prize: Adamantite accessory? in order to get "Episode Complete!" in Besaid?

EDIT: Is it possible to get the Enterprise accessory and still recieve and "Episode Complete!" in the Moonflow?
    You see, to get 100% AND Episode Complete!, you HAVE to beat Beclem's score (500 points). Let's suppose you beat it with 522 points. In your New Game Plus, in order to get the Episode Complete! you have to beat your own score (522).

Nope. In order to get Episode Complete! in the Moonflow, you have to BOTH complete perfectly the 'Shave the Hypello?' mission (get to Tobli with all 5 boxes) AND sell all 10 tickets in the "YRP: Scalpers Three" mission.
    Mark: Hey there, soldier!
    Yoko: Hi!
    Mark: Excuse Me!
    Yoko: Huh?
    Mark: Listen to me!
    Yoko: *thinking* stupid AI.

bummer, my high score Gunner's Gauntlet is 936...... I want to beat it and get Adamantite (over 2500 points). Guess I gotta look for that "blind spot" I keep hearing about....

So I cannot get the Enterprise then... well, it's just Break HP Limit. I can equip my characters with that Heart-shaped garment grid (forgot what it was called..) to have Break HP Limit.

Credit to Shiva of Tugf

We all spend most our lives livin' in Chocobo's Paradise