Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Group For Final Battle

I remember using Cloud, Tifa, and Cid for the final battle

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

First Time: Cloud, Nanaki, Kitten Sith. I liked animals. What's wrong with Kitty? Zeromus_X and Leeza ain't letting you go.

Second Time: Cloud, Barret, Cid. Their limit breaks hits a lot of time.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

My favorite party is: Vincent;Cloud and Barret

I also have tryed the party of: Cloud; Tifa and Cid

I donīt remember ever using Caith Sith and Yuffie for the final showdown.

I used cloud,barret, and cid
    favorite FF games: all except the GC version

Omega weapon talking to squall,quitis,selphie"hello breakfest,lunch,and dinner"

Which FF Character Are You?

Default cloud tifa vincint

Cloud becuz he is well rounded and omnislash limit rocks. Vincint`s chaos limit is very good. And tifa for a healer.

i like cloud, red and cid

Quote Originally Posted by boys from the dwarf View Post
    it hardly make any difference apart from limit breaks and stats. its all about materia really. just use the three that you like using the most.
    [sarcasm]Well, sure, if you wanna give up Omnislash for Slots and Tifa's 4th.[\sarcasm] Seriously, it's a bit o' column A, bit o' column B. Technically, all you need is KotR, Omnislash and Mime. First, use Cloud's Omnislash to beat him down a bit, then KotR to start things off. (If you call that 'starting off'.) Then use Mime for the rest of the battle, and forget about equipping Counter Attack/Magic and using Items/attacks/other magic or you'll **** it up.

~Fin~
    I AM MasterX! I am the man who respects himself FAR more than others. I am the person to question when someone is constantly forced to commit crimes. I am the bastard that allows forum law-breaking to occur in front of his very nose.

I am what I am.

I don't know about the best group, but I always liked using Cloud, Tifa, and Barrett. Just seemed like they were the three most important in the game, sans Aeris. I did it just for storyline reasons, plus they were my highest level characters.
    <input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">-->