Thread: Can you draw, Naruto?

Default Can you draw, Naruto?

Is there anyone who could draw the Rookie 9 as Jonin?

I have an opinion of what they'd all look like:

Naruto's hair would be basically the same and he'd still wear orange pants, but his jacket would be an orange, jonin-style vest and under that he'd wear his typical black t-shirt.

Sasuke's hair would be slightly longer and his eyes would be normal as he'd prefer not to use it if he didn't have to. Apart from his head and his wristlets, he would look like a normal jonin.

Sakura and Ino wouldn't bother with the jonin attire, opting instead for outfits that better express their personalities. Sakura would be more toned down marking her personal growth as a ninja.

Shikamaru would basically be the same.

Choji would be a lumbering balloon version of himself. Like some kind of fat goliath, he'd have his huge stomach bursting out of from his vest.

Shino would have to trade out his masking jacket for jonin attire and a kakashi-style mask. He'd still wear his sunglasses because they rock.

Kiba would have a wolf-like sneer to him and have wolf-skin garb. Kiba seems the type to use a dead animals useful bodyparts out of respect.

Hinata would wear her leaf headband as a blindfold, no longer wanting to have anything in common with her cousin, Neji. Her jonin attire would be pretty common, however, like Sakura and Ino, her personality would be somewhat more prevalent through her style.

As for the other three leaf'ers:

Neji's appearance would be pretty much the same as it is now aside from the typical jonin-wear.

Rock Lee's hair would be slicked back as best as he could manage as he has grown out of his childish idolization of Guy.

Ten Ten would basically carry the style of a typical Hidden Leaf jonin.

---

I invite anyone who thinks they can to draw the jonin-ver-rookies.

They can be headshots, single characters, or group pics, they can be either my interpretation or your own. They simply must be jonin.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Blog Entries

(SPOILER)Neji is already a Jounin in the manga.

I'll draw a sakura... only 'cause I have a mad Sakura fetish.. I hate the chara but like her design.
    Maybe some others. Naruto is my guilty pleasure's fan art. > > Kind of like how when I'm in an Art block, if I draw Edo-kun from FMA I'm some how out of it. It'll be drawn inbetween pictures for the art contest dealy. =D

Oh and if Orochimaru somehow ends up being sktched out in the background, He... ... put himself there.. Yeah... Put himself there.

ohhhhh!!! can i have a go please! i did some of these a few weeks ago, and this is the first artist thread i clicked on after joining last night spooky? neway i wanna try!!!

[pulls on geek specks and begins to sketch franticly]

this is me as a jonin btw
    .: Witness This! :.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercen-X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Her Majesty's Agent Umaro View Post
    (SPOILER)Neji is already a Jounin in the manga.
    Which issue says that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarice-ness View Post
    I'll draw a sakura...
    Maybe some others. Naruto is my guilty pleasure's fan art.
    Oh and if Orochimaru somehow ends up being sktched out in the background.
    Cool. Just remember these key words: Leaf Village, Rookies, as Jonin

Orochimaru is originally from Leaf Village but he's hardly a rookie anymore . . . and we've already seen what he looks like as a jonin because of his exam-infiltration disguise. As long as the focus of your sketch is on a Rookie (or Rock Lee, Tenten, Neji) and they are easily recognized as jonin, then you can include anyone else in the background your heart pleases.

Ahem, Can I have Orochimaru beating you in the background with a stick then?

You're very picky for a sktch, I'm still doing it, but jeez, there's enough rules in the art contest thingy. .-.;
    Plus I'm going to have to draw like 300000 Sasuke's and Orochi's just to balance out this one Sakura picture. *spins and hugs invisible Orochimaru plushie* Orochi was so great and then he got a gay voice.. but that's okay.. Because snakes are always cool.. *walks off mumbling*

Quote Originally Posted by Zero the Hero View Post
    this is me as a jonin btw

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice-ness View Post
    Ahem, Can I have Orochimaru beating you in the background with a stick then?
    That's perfectly acceptable . . . but you don't know what I look like.

ok ok here you go i jus came back from my holiday so im a little slow with my update but here is my first picture for u, naruto himself as a jonin, hope you like it, tell me wot you think, and if you want me to do any others just ask i do love to draw

that's pretty sweet, Zero ^^

Why can't I draw like thaaaat? Stellar is the term I commonly use when I'm extatic about a pic . . . so . . . STELLAR!

*blush* awww thankies any requests???

First picture since the compitetion thing-o and how sad it is. u u..

I went alittle overboard sorry, and yes, Anatomically speaking it is fail. I'm going to have to get back into the groove and get back used to the tablet. Just a sktch.

ShWEET. Nice work, Avarice . . . ness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero the Hero View Post
    *blush* awww thankies any requests???
    Other than "show me whatcha got?" Nope, can't think of anything.

Thumbs up

It's realy nice but your faces always remind me of the last one.

Great work though.