Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is The Most Bad Ass Fighter

Moomba Who is The Most Bad Ass Fighter

Out of Kadaj's gang in AC who do you guys think is the best fighter. I would say short spiked haired one. He is pretty good at hand to hand combat and his ability to go into like super-speed mode and appear infront of his enemies instantly is pretty badass. Plus his thing on his arm is sweet. Kadaj is cool too but he is way too diplomatic and he really doesn't fight all that much. I regret not knowing the names of the two others but i don't remember hearing them in the movie anyways. Plus I only rented it for a couple of days. Definitely Wanna Buy!!!

The one you're talking about is Loz. The other is Yazoo. (where do they get these name?) I belive that Loz had either Sprint Shoes on or a Time(haste)+Added Effect materia on. That's why he was so fast. I've lost all respect for Loz because of his stupidity (I mean, what kind of man calls someone else a "meanie"? He's just so stupid it makes you wonder how the makers could put a char like that in the movie.)
    But I think the best fighter would have to be Kadaj. Loz just runs up and hits people and Yazoo shoots people. But Kadaj has technique and uses an archaic weapon. (though that seems pretty common for an advanced civilization...) Anyways that's my opinion.

Kadaj of course. I like his fighting style. He's extremely fast and agile, and attacks swiftly but with power. Plus he's got a cool sword.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Gotta go with the guy with the katana.

I thought it's a Souba.

Unlimited Hentai Works Twilight Edge's Avatar

Souba's the name of the katana.

Kadaj. He is cooler than the other two.

Yazoo mate, he reminds me of dante with his double pistols. Legend.

Kadaj.
    he's quick.
    Sig removed for being over the 50 KB filesize limit. If you have any questions, please read the rules or PM a staff member. =)

Kadaj. The dudes great. I mean the guy stops Cloud's swing, flips over Clouds sword and throw's it away with his arm/body in like 2 seconds, or the where Cloud jumps in the air and brings his sword down and Kadaj simply side-steps it, and counter attacks?? Awsomness

Props to Owen Macwere for my kick as* sig

KH Survivor Character- Cloud

This game toatly destroys all other free online rpg''s out there. You have to check this out, it's really fun. Think Ragnorok Online, only free and with less people.http://www.kuyaro.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Omnislasher Draco View Post
    Souba's the name of the katana.
    Isn't Souba another type of Katana?

Ball of Pure being sephirothishere's Avatar

tsouba is a katana.....i think yazoo is more badass cuz hes like....able to use his sword to fight he is able to jump around all crazy and whatever and he makes it look like whatever he is doing is easy...and hes always like...hmph....which is badass.... hhahahahahahahahahaa.......loz doesnt say "you meanie...." in the japenese version...he does say stuff like a lets play which kinda sounds stupid but i found him only mildly annoying....kadaj has definitely got the best technique sith his sword and technique is always good...hahahaha...i dunno i think sephiroth is the most badass fighter...and seein as these guys are all part of sephiroth they are all badassssssssssssss.....

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

I'll say Kadaj. His battle sequence with Cloud looked quite impressive, reminding me a bit of Obi-Wan vs. Anakin from Star Wars Episode III. Loz is a brute, but he also seems quite dumb, and while Yazoo is quite handy with his gunblades, he still isn't as good a fighter as Kadaj.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

not loz. if it wasnt for that weapon of his he would pretty much suck. hed only be a good hand to hand fighter.

yazoo is good. i remember in the forest fight yazoo runs up clouds sword and jumps over his head which is pretty fancy but kadaj has more cool moves that have been stated above so id say kadaj is "the most badass fighter."
    Last edited by boys from the dwarf; 08-20-2006 at 06:08 PM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Sorry, I didn't pay attention to their ass when they fight, I will try to do it the next time.