Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Go Go Power Rangers ^__^

oreodaredattoomotteyagaru Recognized Member JKTrix's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Site Staff

I watched the first few shows, then kind of lost touch with the show when I lost the channel. Years later, Power Rangers shows up on another channel with what's probably the most awesome Power Rangers episode yet: "Forever Red". Fanservice to the max.
    That's the episode that took place during "Wild Force" or whatever, and featured ALL of the Red Rangers up to that point in their original Red Rangers costume (i.e.: Jason was in his Mighty Morphin T-Rex Red costume and not that Gold Ranger junk), plus the Red Ranger from the "Ninja Storm" show that hadn't even started yet. Loved it.
    I've seen it from time to time since then, but since I've been introduced to the world of Video games and Anime, I don't watch a lot of TV anymore.

It used to be on TV every saturday morning like 10-12 years ago here in Denmark, and I absolutely loved it. It was very big with me and my friends and thus we have pretented to be the Power Rangers multiple times. It's too bad that the show got worse over the years and that kinda resulted in me not finding it cool anymore.

Oh, I even loved the first Power Rangers movie. I was such a dork when I was a kid.

I loved the original series, but stopped watching it when they replaced the Red, Yellow and Black Rangers. It just wasn't the same...
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

We didn't get to see much of it here in Norway. I remember I watched like every show though, until some green ranger popped up or something.

Power rangers got banned:

"Obsession with power, violence and martial arts can prove fatal. Last fall, Norway, Sweden and Denmark banned the show for a season after a five-year-old Norwegian girl was kicked unconscious by classmates and died in the snow."

that was written in an article from 1996, so by "last fall" she means Fall 1995. And it wasn't just banned for one season in Norway. More like forever.

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

For me (and my family) Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers only. And the movie was okay. Anything past Zed is terrible. The only acceptable episode after that is Forever Red.

I only really liked the first one, mighty morphin. Everything else was bogus.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I was a huge fan! I made my friend call me Kim or pink power ranger XD I had stickers all over my school folder, figures and the board game Don't know why I liked it so much really. I fancied the guy with the long hair too....
    rawr

Power Rangers sucked i always thought it was stupid whenever someone touched them there would be sparks flying everywhere, plus the story is always the same...lame

Yeah but could you tell that when you were a kid?

I watched the first five seasons, Mighty Morphin', Thunder, Ninja, Zeo, and Turbo. I was a Power Rangers nut.

Articles

Ahhhh...

No.

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

when i was younger like 4-7 or something if i remember correctly O_o, i must of been one of there biggest fan then i just stopped watchin it, i think school got in the way

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

I always liked the yellow ranger and my sister liked the pink ramger and all was well.

Yellow Ranger died :{

Consuming the internets stuffing's Avatar

I loved it