Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: can i still buy it?

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by 01 Rin View Post
    What exactly is "Anthology?"
    FF Anthology is a compliation of FFV and VI, with uncensored FFVI sprites and a sloppily put-together translation of FFV. In Japan, it was also released with FFIV.

um, FMV is kinda like the "movie scenes" in the Final Fantasies? Final Movie Videos? eh?
    That's got to be the saddest thing I heard all day. Seriously.

FMV = Full Motion Video.

Quote Originally Posted by Tavrobel
    That's got to be the saddest thing I heard all day. Seriously.

FMV = Full Motion Video.
    UAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA! >< OMG, lol
    "Full Motion Video" LMAO
    *continues laughing at her own stupidness*

Credit to Shiva of Tugf

We all spend most our lives livin' in Chocobo's Paradise

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

And to comment on the PS1 vs. SNES discussion, the PS1 version is notorious for horrendous load times. Just to pull up your status screen or to switch to a battle screen on a random encounter can take 5-10 seconds.
    Figaro Castle

I never found them that annoying.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Blog Entries

um, FMV is kinda like the "movie scenes" in the Final Fantasies? Final Movie Videos? eh?
    Sig'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Rengori View Post
    I never found them that annoying.
    Did you play the SNES version first?

If so, you're just not irritable enough. :P

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Tavrobel

FF Anthology is a compliation of FFV and VI, with uncensored FFVI sprites and a sloppily put-together translation of FFV. In Japan, it was also released with FFIV.
    I'd also like to add that FF Anthology, in Europe, has FFIV instead of FFVI.
    FFVI was released separately with a FFX demo. Meaning that Crono Trigger never got to Europe.

i found my ff6 last year for the ps1 so i guess its still out
    i will slay u

I had it when it was on SNES, it was my first FF game that I remember vividly having an awesome time with. My sister and my aunt both had FF1 on the NES and I played FFIV when it was FFII like... a few months after I had been playing FFVI, And yeah... the FMV's were alittle annoying in anthology... But here's how it goes, My sister made FFIII go missing, all my other SNES games are accounted for except for that, -THAT WAS THE SADDEST DAY OF MY LIFE-
    So when it came out on Anthology, that was the happiest day of my life, I bought that, and then a year later, left an entire cd case of video games an cd's on an airplane, my FFVI was gone... and I was left with evil FFV.. Because it was in my bag because I didn't like it.. So then, my friends let me borrow their FFVI because I'd play it on ROM's all day, Every day I'd go to gamestop wandering around aimlessly in hopes of finding it.. everyday, I'd see FFChronicles... But I didn't want Chronicles.. I was (at that time) waiting for FFIV to be on the GBA, and the Future in Chrono Trigger terrifies me to the point I will never play past the future.. and then one day... After work, I went to gamestop.. and I went to the Psx games.. and.. LO AND BEHOLD THERE IS WAS!
    I was all "Huh?" atfirst, DID MY EYES DECIEVE ME?! No.. not they did not, I grabbed it went up to the register and did the best impulse buying ever, the cashier said "Wow you're lucky, some guy asked us to hold that for him, and he never showed back up, we just put it back on the floor 5 minutes ago" I spent all the money I had that day. And I was never happier when I opened the cracked case... to see that the cd's... were brand new, YOU KNOW THE FEELING WHEN YOU PULL A BRAND NEW CD OUT AND IT KIND OF DOESNT WANT TOO?! That's what it was, it smelled like new cd.. What a wonderful day that was.

Point is! Yes, Yes you can still buy it, and you -will- love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bantam
    And to comment on the PS1 vs. SNES discussion, the PS1 version is notorious for horrendous load times. Just to pull up your status screen or to switch to a battle screen on a random encounter can take 5-10 seconds.
    um, I think I can deal with that, lol
    FFX-2 takes a while to end a battle (when ya get items). so I think I can spare 5-10 seconds every so often, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice-ness
    I had it when it was on SNES, it was my first FF game that I remember vividly having an awesome time with. My sister and my aunt both had FF1 on the NES and I played FFIV when it was FFII like... a few months after I had been playing FFVI, And yeah... the FMV's were alittle annoying in anthology... But here's how it goes, My sister made FFIII go missing, all my other SNES games are accounted for except for that, -THAT WAS THE SADDEST DAY OF MY LIFE-
    So when it came out on Anthology, that was the happiest day of my life, I bought that, and then a year later, left an entire cd case of video games an cd's on an airplane, my FFVI was gone... and I was left with evil FFV.. Because it was in my bag because I didn't like it.. So then, my friends let me borrow their FFVI because I'd play it on ROM's all day, Every day I'd go to gamestop wandering around aimlessly in hopes of finding it.. everyday, I'd see FFChronicles... But I didn't want Chronicles.. I was (at that time) waiting for FFIV to be on the GBA, and the Future in Chrono Trigger terrifies me to the point I will never play past the future.. and then one day... After work, I went to gamestop.. and I went to the Psx games.. and.. LO AND BEHOLD THERE IS WAS!
    I was all "Huh?" atfirst, DID MY EYES DECIEVE ME?! No.. not they did not, I grabbed it went up to the register and did the best impulse buying ever, the cashier said "Wow you're lucky, some guy asked us to hold that for him, and he never showed back up, we just put it back on the floor 5 minutes ago" I spent all the money I had that day. And I was never happier when I opened the cracked case... to see that the cd's... were brand new, YOU KNOW THE FEELING WHEN YOU PULL A BRAND NEW CD OUT AND IT KIND OF DOESNT WANT TOO?! That's what it was, it smelled like new cd.. What a wonderful day that was.

um, that was a long post, so I just basically skimmed it. sorry...
    I liked, "Point is! Yes, Yes you can still buy it, and you -will- love it." the best. When I finish FFX-2 New Game+, I will buy FFVI (maybe Anthology for additional FFV) and enjoy.

Credit to Shiva of Tugf

I liked, "Point is! Yes, Yes you can still buy it, and you -will- love it." the best. When I finish FFX-2 New Game+, I will buy FFVI (maybe Anthology for additional FFV) and enjoy.
    It was just a long over dramatic story.. Everyone skips my long dramatic stories.
    But that's okay 'cause I had fun telling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice-ness View Post

It was just a long over dramatic story.. Everyone skips my long dramatic stories.

I READ ALL OF IT!!!

Yah you can still get it , if worse comes to worse

EBAY

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice-ness View Post
    The Future in Chrono Trigger terrifies me to the point I will never play past the future..

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

<33333333333.

Quote Originally Posted by lovehurts
    Quote Originally Posted by 01 Rin

I READ ALL OF IT!!!

Yah you can still get it , if worse comes to worse

EBAY
    That's cool. Now that everyone else read the long passage that Avarice-ness wrote, I went back to read it.... ... .. it was kinda funny lol
    "it was like this! and I was like, 'whoa!' and 'whaaaaa?'"
    ohhohhhhoh, funny stuff.

Credit to Shiva of Tugf

I tend to tell fun stories about things that effect my life more than they should.

Go to Gamestop there could be a chance you'll find it too.