Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

Thread: explanations. *serious spoilers. do not read uless you hae completed the game.*

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoh Amon Khan III View Post
    It's only irritating because it's true. Now either do one of two simple things listen and learn, or...

You only have patience to insult instead of indulge. You may be the only one replying, but even though I'm not addressing you yourself, you can not do something so simple as to...

Snap... your... fingers.
    I snapped my fingers, PAK. Was that supposed to make your explanation suddenly make sense? It didn't work.

Your ideas have been disproven time and again, and you still have no evidence supporting them.

And Ryu is right, he is the only one responding because he is the only one patient enough. But you should know that the rest of us support his position, not yours.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Banned

Default I'm not done yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    It's only irritating because it's true. Now either do one of two simple things listen and learn, or...

You only have patience to insult instead of indulge. You may be the only one replying, but even though I'm not addressing you yourself, you can not do something so simple as to...

Snap... your... fingers.
    I snapped my fingers, PAK. Was that supposed to make your explanation suddenly make sense? It didn't work.

Your ideas have been disproven time and again, and you still have no evidence supporting them.

And Ryu is right, he is the only one responding because he is the only one patient enough. But you should know that the rest of us support his position, not yours.
    Huh. Such attitude towards me... Why so angry. It doesn't matter... Now let's continue.

Now snap them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post

Snap... your... fingers.

Huh. Such attitude towards me... Why so angry. It doesn't matter... Now let's continue.

Now snap them again.
    *Snaps fingers again. Cue glorious revelation music*

[sarcasm]Oh, I see. You've been right all along. We've just been total idiots who don't understand why we should accept a bunch of nonsensical assumptions as a reasonable idea. The finger snapping really helped, thanks.[/sarcasm]

Moron.

Ryu, you deal with him. He's not even trying to argue any more, he's just being an idiot.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Banned

Now snap them again.

[sarcasm]Oh, I see. You've been right all along. We've just been total idiots who don't understand why we should accept a bunch of nonsensical assumptions as a reasonable idea. The finger snapping really helped, thanks.[/sarcasm]

Moron.

Ryu, you deal with him. He's not even trying to argue any more, he's just being an idiot.
    Once again, we've stooped to needless insults and name calling. I haven't insulted you or even talked to you directly, so I don't understand why this unprovoked attack... I did nothing for you to justify your actions. I won't even bother insulting you back... But I will pity you.

See, here we are at the point that I don't understand why I'm being attacked like this. I merely made a simple request and somehow...

Look here Johnny (Skyblade) Are you so easily frustrated that you're giving up? Huh... So you're sicking your "dog/big brother" on me. ROFL!!!! That's great, but anyway...

I suppose we'll just have to start over again... Any volunteers? Anyone?

Snap your fingers.
    Last edited by Pharoh Amon Khan III; 09-21-2006 at 07:54 PM.

Now snap them again.

Moron.

Once again, we've stooped to needless insults and name calling. I haven't insulted you or even talked to you directly, so I don't understand why this unprovoked attack...

I suppose we'll just have to start over again... Anyone?

Snap your fingers.
    I consider it an insult that you sit there mocking us with ridiculously nonsensical commands. I am further insulted by the fact that you have yet to even attempt a rebuttal at any point that has been presented against you in the entire thread. And I am also insulted by your constant attitude that implies that we are all biased idiots who would recognize the truth if it were to slap us in the face, when in reality you have presented us with nothing that deserves any recognition at all.

However, since all discussion has ended, and you aren't even attempting to argue your point anymore (no, telling people to snap their fingers isn't arguing), I'd say this thread has served its purpose and is degenerating into meaningless flaming. So I'll warn the thread now and try to save us all from bans.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

We're done here. You do NOT insult other members. Ever. It's a video game for chrissake, not the end of the world.