Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter 7

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Schovitz' View Post
    I think she could still end the book with Harry alive he doesn't need to die and what you said your reason for it is, is pure laziness if that would be the reason she should make it to satisfy herself, not other people and why did (SPOILER)Dumbledore have to die she could've killed off Colin Creevy and his little brother because nobody cares about them. If somebody just tells her to keep on writing more books all she has to say is no I won't I mean the fans can't make her do it and it will eventually die down anyway don't surrender to the people just because you'll think that they'll bother you too much.
    well she alreay has had death threats and stuff 2 get her 2 write more im just thinking she would like 2 avoid more i mean i dunno sum people react over the top 2 books. i think they r the 1ns that spoil it. love the harry potter serise and ill be happy wot ever she writes i mean she could kill the hole lot of um off as long as it is every bit as good as her other stuff she already killed the best charctor off anyway. i just hope lupin dont bite the dust in this 1.

Lol she has actualy wrote more books in fact she has sevral other books published but they r young children books that she worte in her earlie life i dont rember the names of um but 1 was about a rabbit.

Also u problie all have herd this but acording 2 hints droped by jk and her fans web page the most likly of dates 4 the retale of the book is 7/7/07 due 2 the fact that 7 is the most powerful magic number and the fact that its the 7th book and 7 horcroucks ect ect and how the hell do u spell horcrucks?

I heard in an interview, Rowling said she probably wouldn't kill off Harry because of the young readers or something. "Oh, we CAN'T kill off the main character, but who cares if a few other beloved characters kick the bucket?".

Honestly, I hope that wasn't true, because that is just dumb. Why worry about what kid's will think about the main character dying? It's not like there hasn't already been a few deaths in the past books anyways.

Personally, I don't care if Harry dies or not. Just as long as it's a good ending. : ) Can you imagine, reading through all seven books, just to have a cheesy happy ending where everyone gets married, has bunches of children, and lives quaint and quiet lives. I'd be a little disappointed...

Quote Originally Posted by K-chan View Post
    I heard in an interview, Rowling said she probably wouldn't kill off Harry because of the young readers or something. "Oh, we CAN'T kill off the main character, but who cares if a few other beloved characters kick the bucket?".

Honestly, I hope that wasn't true, because that is just dumb. Why worry about what kid's will think about the main character dying? It's not like there hasn't already been a few deaths in the past books anyways.

Personally, I don't care if Harry dies or not. Just as long as it's a good ending. : ) Can you imagine, reading through all seven books, just to have a cheesy happy ending where everyone gets married, has bunches of children, and lives quaint and quiet lives. I'd be a little disappointed...
    I wouldn't, but I'm a sucker. :rolleyes2

Harry Potter gets Drunk and gets Laid with some teacher at Hogwarts by J.K. Rowling. Heh I could just imagine.

Thanks to Reno is my man for the awesome siggy!!
    R.I.P Owen Macwere
    R.I.P to my cat, Turk

Harry is the last Horcrux :O

Maybe. Maybe not.

Personally, she depressed me the moment she killed Sirius. Like someone else said, I wont read another word if she kills Lupin. They are the best 2 characters!! and i think the movies ruined them.... I do think Hagrid will die however.
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thank you Owen Macwere for the rockin' sig!

I Spaced!! :luigi: Simon Pegg rocks my socks :luigi:

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Harry Potter and the Death of Trees.

Harry Potter and the Heart of the Lord.

No, Harry shouldn't die, but Malfoy and Neville must.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

A true ffix lover Ashley Schovitz's Avatar

Maybe the last book will be called Harry Potter and The Final Ending it just sounds right.

Yellow Winged Angel

She said in an interview that one of the words in the last books titile would be scar.

Quote Originally Posted by f f freak View Post
    She said in an interview that one of the words in the last books titile would be scar.
    Oh, the scar is gonna kill him!

Thanks to Reno is my man for the awesome siggy!!
    R.I.P Owen Macwere
    R.I.P to my cat, Turk

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

"Harry's scar faded away."

Harry Potter and the Realization that he's spent his whole life on a demented reality TV show on Fox.

Which FF Character Are You?

(SPOILER) This Signature STILL contains spoilers

Resident Fire Emblem Fan Elite Lord Sigma's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth's Cage View Post
    Harry is the last Horcrux :O

Maybe. Maybe not.
    It's impossible for Harry to be the final Horcrux. If he were, wouldn't Voldemort be going against his own wishes for immortality in trying to kill him?

Anyway, I've heard that the title may be Harry Potter and the Secret of Hogwarts. I'm not sure if it's true, though.

Anyway, as for main characters dying, I think the most likely are Snape, Malfoy, and Voldemort. Oh, and Bellatrix, too. After all, I doubt Harry is going to let her live after (SPOILER)she killed Sirius.

If Harry is a horcrux of Voldermort, then they both have to die.

The reason that I heared she invoked was that she didn't want the characters being taken by some other author, after she's gone, and the story to be continued. Literally wants to take Harry to the grave with her.

Agatha Christie did the same with her Poirot, and so did A.C.Doyle, killing Sherlock Holmes off. The latter was brought back, due to the massive requests from the readers.But it's nothing new in the history of literature that characters would be killed like that.

I think that no.7 is going to be the last one. And I do believe that it's the end of Potter as well.

On another note, I thought it was pretty interesting that Stephen King and John Irving should have forwarded a plea to Rowling, asking her not to kill Potter. Would have never seen that coming from King.