Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter 7

Default Harry Potter 7

What do you think the title of this book will be? I think it's going to be:

Harry Potter book the 7th:

Harry Potter Bleeds to Death.

Discription: If you do not wish to witness Harry Potter die in this book, then J.K. smurfing Rowling suggests you read the alternate book:

Harry Potter

And the land of ponies.

Why would J.K. Rowling KILL Harry Potter? I think that is so stupid. :rolleyes2

She's a sadist.

Anyways, hasn't she dropped like 284749393 hints that she's not going to? The Harry Potter Double-Entendre Police are always watching...
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

I honestly don't care if she kills Harry (not that she will). She already killed off (SPOILER)Sirius and (SPOILER)Dumbledore, so who the smurf cares what she does now?

I was sooo shocked when i found out about (SPOILER)Snape killing Dumbledore that bitch ! I gotta find out what happens now .
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by *~Dagger Trepe~* View Post
    Why would J.K. Rowling KILL Harry Potter? I think that is so stupid. :rolleyes2
    To end the series of course
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

watch the book only contain 300 pages or so after the long wait and build up and the last page is a sappy flashback sorta montage as he lays there die'n >.<
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Technically he won't be laying there dying, given the existence of the "poof you die" spell.

They don't even get a saving throw

Harry Does. He took the first level feat -not die-. Very rare, and requires running it by the DM, slipping them a bribe, taking them to dinner, and having kinky monkey sex with them.

I don't like the idea of harry potter dying, JK has killed so many beloved characters in the series, I'd hate the whole story if more die.
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

well i dout he will die jk dose this every time. true the last 2 times people have died but she is just trying 2 get even more people 2 buy the books. a death makes it sound all the better. i mean come on asive she aint loaded enought already.

watch her catch the lars-i-tis and sue her readers >.< ... i need more money *twitch* *twitch*
    and Behold the Void ... hes Harry Potter ... if anyone can lay there and die slowly ... i bet it would be him >.<

I think it would be best if Harry died. People will be begging her to write more books to say what happens in his life. Unless she says what happens at that end of the book if Harry survives. I don't care wether he dies or not. I think Ron should die. he he he

The Nerd Who Knows Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World's Avatar
    Blog Entries

He will die. At least I think she will kill him off. That way no one else can write about him.

<PaperStar> live fast, die young, bad plefs do it well

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

Why do people always want the hero to live? I mean life does not have happy endings all the time.

Anyways, I believe Rowling has hinted that the seventh would be the largest installment (as well as the final). Seeing as there a quite a few horcruxes left, I think it might be quite long.

yeah i hope it is long well like u say it sould be. but yeah i agree that killing him off aint a bad thing and it really aint 4 rowling i mean their r alot of really sad people out their that will keep naging her 2 make more books i mean she has a family now and i mean she dosent seem as intrested in writing the books it would give her a way out if harry is dead their can be no harry potter full stop. i think that it is more a question of how good the next book will be rather than if harry dies.