Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ultimecia's Parting Words

RULE ESTHAR THROUGH ADEL.
    It´s not like he becames a present or something.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

So what you are saying is that both of them were controlled by Odin all the time...

But how can he control both Adel and Ultimecia?

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Quistis cloned him!

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Multitasking"?

No one in the game said that you could only control one person at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by MJN SEIFER View Post
    "Multitasking"?

And how do you propose that Odine possess more than one person simultaneously?

Quote Originally Posted by MJN SEIFER View Post
    "Multitasking"?

Yeah well if that were true then Odine would be able to control Edea and Rinoa at the same time via Ultimecia which does not happen.

I wouldn't think that was possible, somehow.
    Please feel free to read my take on the official novalisation of Dissidia Final Fantasy at this link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5580755/..._You_Fight_For

Blog Entries

I wouldn't think that was possible, somehow.
    I wouldn't think using magic, time moving, fusing past present and future, and coming back from the dead possible either

Yeah well if that were true then Odine would be able to control Edea and Rinoa at the same time via Ultimecia which does not happen.
    But it's hinted it could happen.
    Last edited by MJN SEIFER; 10-02-2006 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Felt like it :p

I wouldn't think using magic, time moving, fusing past present and future, and coming back from the dead possible either
    where does anyone die and come back from the dead?
    Please feel free to read my take on the official novalisation of Dissidia Final Fantasy at this link:

Blog Entries

(SPOILER)Squall at the ending.

Plus evryone in battle if you go by tranlation (Originally they were just knocked out)

Fine. Now prove that Squall died.

What's that? You CAN'T! SHOCK OF SHOCKS!

There is no evidence that Squall died.

And no, MJN, it is NOT hinted, and if you think it is, show me the evidence.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ryushikaze View Post
    Fine. Now prove that Squall died.

What's that? You CAN'T! SHOCK OF SHOCKS!

There is no evidence that Squall died.

And no, MJN, it is NOT hinted, and if you think it is, show me the evidence.
    Be fair... There's no 'evidence' that he DIDN'T die and was brought back to life... Some would say on more than one occassion...

Look, kids, the ending, helled-horrors, this whole game is open to suggestive interpretation. There's not obvious answers because it was poorly executed. If it was developed better, there wouldn't have been the initial disapproving disbelief when the "Oh, I forgot because of the GFs" scene occurred. This in turn leads people off to making assumptions and hunting for 'evidence' to simply... SUPPORT THEIR INTERPRETATIONS...

So, let's drop it. We can agree to disagree. You don't have to DEBATE to discuss this fantasy game with a story that leaves more questions than answers.

Hell, there are people making of theories of why was Locke Cole's face not shown in the FMV Ending of Final Fantasy VI...

Just drop it and if you all discuss TOGETHER instead of DEBATING each others you all might come to a consened conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoh Amon Khan III View Post
    Be fair... There's no 'evidence' that he DIDN'T die and was brought back to life... Some would say on more than one occassion...
    'Squall did not die' does not need to be proven. It is the negative claim. 'Squall died and came back to life' is a positive claim, as is 'Squall died'. Positive claims need to be supported with evidence before you give them the time of day.

Look, kids, the ending, helled-horrors, this whole game is open to suggestive interpretation. There's not obvious answers because it was poorly executed. If it was developed better, there wouldn't have been the initial disapproving disbelief when the "Oh, I forgot because of the GFs" scene occurred. This in turn leads people off to making assumptions and hunting for 'evidence' to simply... SUPPORT THEIR INTERPRETATIONS...
    ::Sigh:: Or there are the people who began from observation and tried to maintain the rational method in their analysis.

So, let's drop it. We can agree to disagree. You don't have to DEBATE to discuss this fantasy game with a story that leaves more questions than answers.
    Again, it only leaves more questions than answers because you refuse to apply Occam's razor and the rational method. REALITY leaves more questions than answers. It can still be analyzed

Hell, there are people making of theories of why was Locke Cole's face not shown in the FMV Ending of Final Fantasy VI...
    And? They are also postulating wildly with nothing to stand on.

Just drop it and if you all discuss TOGETHER instead of DEBATING each others you all might come to a consened conclusion.
    Concensus is rarely a valid way of coming to an empirical conclusion. Geocentric models of the universe, anyone?

Banned

Default This has GOT to END...

Ryushikaize... I'm trying to bring some sort of amelioration
    to these discussions because all they seem to do is wind up being is closed.

I DON'T want to get into a fight with you. I really don't... But most of the time... All you ever seem to do is post REJECTION to anything anyone says to the matter and NEVER post anything ORIGINAL to the subject matter.

STOP DOING THAT!!! All it ever results in is flaming and name-calling. I swear to God, it's like you and yours only seem to LOOK for a fight and nothing else. Post something original, NOT a counter-post to other people, post your original thoughts on the subject matter. We were finally starting to get along and DISCUSS in that other thread about Guardian Forces and other mysteries, why stop there?

As you saw, I tried to be FAIR on both sides of the discussion; not favoring for either or.

And it's not just you Ryushikaize. I don't mean to single you out, but... I mean, OMG, it's never gonna fuggin' end, why are you people fighting over FANTASY... FANTASY... Even the MODS have been adamant about this when they close these threads... Just stop it.

Ryushikaize, by you saying this: "::Sigh:: Or there are the people who began from observation and tried to maintain the rational method in their analysis. "

It counters this, which you also said:

"'Squall did not die' does not need to be proven. It is the negative claim. 'Squall died and came back to life' is a positive claim, as is 'Squall died'. Positive claims need to be supported with evidence before you give them the time of day."

All that says is that you don't agree with it, because it interferes with YOUR interpretation, YOUR belief, YOUR "Opinion" is "Law".

It's not. No one's is.

I swear, you all sound like a bunch of "Religious Zealots"! You believe "This" but then someone else who believes otherwise either believes different, or that/you attack you/they and you/they have to "defend" your/their beliefs... It never ends.

It's FANTASY, and no matter what "evidence" ANYONE comes up with, there is nothing but assumption and interpretation... The ending has the most confusing visuals ever and no audio to give a definiative explaination of the ending. Just like with FFVII....

Can you all PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! Just get the fug along? There is no reason to put down anyone on this... GAME of how they interpreted it.

Squall died; Squall didn't die; Squall died and Rinoa used her Soreceress Power to bring her back... It doesn't matter.

The ideal, visuals, and vagueness of Time Compression and Sorceress Power leaves everything in this game/story open to speculation and therefore, there is no reason why people can't voice their views, opinions, and interpretations of how the ending occurred without getting into a "DEBATE" about it... It's Fantasy, and very poorly done in the tradition of Final Fantasy at that...

Now everbody kiss, hug, do a little dance, and make a lot of angry-make up love, and get down tonight... (sigh)

what Pharoh Amon Khan III is very true. You're an annoying bastard with no original ideas. all you do is whine and complain, and make life a misery for the rest of us.