Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ultimecia's Parting Words

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Ultimecia's Parting Words

I'll bet this has been done before, but too bad. I simply want to hear some people's thoughts on Ulti's last words (I think I've got them all correct, let me know if I don't):

Reflect on your...Childhood...Your sensation...Your words...Your emotions...Time...It will not wait...No matter...How hard you hold on...It escapes you...And...

And..........? And what? Just "and?" Is that it? No deep, thought provoking finish to your interesting little speech? Come on Ultimecia, I'd think an all-powerful sorceress could do better than that.

Anyway, either I completely missed something, or this is one of those passages that can be interpreted just about an infinite number of ways. What does everyone think? This thread is purely for speculation, so there is no right or wrong. Unless I did miss something. Which is probably true.

EDIT: Oh, and this is assuming Ulti and Rinoa have absolutely nothing to do with each other besides the fact that they are both sorceresses. Thanks for reminding me.
    Last edited by Kain_Highwind; 08-20-2006 at 05:51 AM.