Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: I drew this. Please give your opinion.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

...Well, that sucks. Heh, never thought anyone would notice.

Haha pwned.

They say you're a poser.... WHY!!!? LAME

She is no poser, she just wants opinions like everyone here. To call her a poser is harsh, shes a wonderfull person.

WOW THAT IS AMAZING!!! KEEP IT UP!!!

Thanks to Reno is my man for the awesome siggy!!
    R.I.P Owen Macwere
    R.I.P to my cat, Turk

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Stoner View Post
    She is no poser, she just wants opinions like everyone here. To call her a poser is harsh, shes a wonderfull person.
    Prehaps you didnt see the discovery on the previous page!! Look back a page to see the link of the famous artist whom she ripped off and posted his / her work here....

Go back a page

Or try this magicall link

http://www.hautman.com/jim.html

Quote Originally Posted by lovehurts View Post
    Prehaps you didnt see the discovery on the previous page!! Look back a page to see the link of the famous artist whom she ripped off and posted his / her work here....

Go back a page

She stole? I can't believe my eyes... never would I have thought thst she did, not that I knew her, but... I hope she have reasons.

What about the other paints?.
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

Quote Originally Posted by Owen Macwere View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lovehurts View Post

Go back a page

She stole? I can't believe my eyes... never would I have thought thst she did, not that I knew her, but... I hope she have reasons.

What about the other paints?.
    Well if she went through the trouble to be dishonest before I doubt she started being honest after.

I cant believe it either.....I was shocked.

We can assume that the rest of her art is all over the internet . The only reason I didnt post the artists work that she stold from is

A. I dont know if its all stolen

B. Im too lazy to find the originall and truthfull artist's webpage for the works

C. I didnt want to make this more embarassing for her

D. HOW DID YOU GUYS DISCOVER THE TRUTH ABOUT HER!!!???

Nah, it couldn't be. Shes too nice, she would never do something like that. I believe in her, she did do it, IM SURE OF IT!!

A-mazing ur art is so beautiful

"Go die in a hole."- Kat

Did any of you who still think this is her own work even check on the properties of the pictures? Right-click them and you'll be able to see the URL from where she got it. The only one I wouldn't doubt is the Aslan one, but the Photobucket profile that the picture is in has a lot of very good pictures, which makes me think that if she did have that profile (and did draw those pictures) she would've just posted those instead.

You're not going to make friends by saying you draw well and using someone else's art. That's just foolish.

people who rip should be shot :P or something.. maybe less harsh.. but imagine if someone stole your work how would you feel :O

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by tan View Post
    Did any of you who still think this is her own work even check on the properties of the pictures? Right-click them and you'll be able to see the URL from where she got it. The only one I wouldn't doubt is the Aslan one, but the Photobucket profile that the picture is in has a lot of very good pictures, which makes me think that if she did have that profile (and did draw those pictures) she would've just posted those instead.

You're not going to make friends by saying you draw well and using someone else's art. That's just foolish.
    Agreed. It's stupid to steal other people's work. -_-

I was just looking at all the URLs, and the Seifer one was drawn by a girl named Rose, and the second Tidus one was drawn by a girl named Brandi. Neither of them drawn by a girl named Emilie.

Also, I haven't seen her post since she was 'found out'.

Well... Its better than anything I can draw.....

8.5/10

IMO

EDIT:
    So it possibly was stolen? I give the original artist 8.5/10 then......

Updated File Size

um..WOW i think it's awsome! better than anything i could ever draw!
    having your bf break up wit u and saying 'we can still be friends' is like havin your dog die and your mom saying u can still keep it.

don't ever frown..because u never know if someone will be in love with your smile.

(`'·.¸(`'·.¸* ¤ *¸.·'´)¸.·'´ )
    «´¨`·..¤ **ChiBIkiD**¤..·´¨`»
    ¸ .·'´(¸.·'´ * ¤ *`'· .¸)`'·.¸

Quote Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
    people who rip should be shot :P or something.. maybe less harsh.. but imagine if someone stole your work how would you feel :O
    Suprised to see it. A little happy someone thought it was good enough to pretend it was theres and they were proud enough to post it and then enraged that it was my own work and they tried to take the credit for it. I say we give the originall artists the link to this page so that we can see how she/he feels...