Thread: Hidden Targets

♥ Italian Princess ♥ *~Angel Wing~*'s Avatar

Hidden Targets

I was reading in the booklet that in order to unlock the extra features, [the event and character viewer, and the sound gallery] you need to hit "hidden targets".

Does anybody know what the hidden targets are?

Thanks!!!

*~Love is the best feeling in the world~*

Hmm while playing the game I noticed a couple icon things that were inaccessible. Maybe you have to hit them to unlock the extra features?

I remember one was in the first part of the (SPOILER)sewer behind the bars and another was under (SPOILER)a fallen bookshelf in the castle.

Moomba

Quote Originally Posted by Conflagration View Post
    Hmm while playing the game I noticed a couple icon things that were inaccessible. Maybe you have to hit them to unlock the extra features?

I remember one was in the first part of the (SPOILER)sewer behind the bars and another was under (SPOILER)a fallen bookshelf in the castle.
    Yes!!! I was wondering what those things were, and then while I was playing today I found one again and shot it. That's what the hidden targets are.

Quote Originally Posted by *~Angel Wing~* View Post
    Yes!!! I was wondering what those things were, and then while I was playing today I found one again and shot it. That's what the hidden targets are.
    Now try to find the other 81 memory capsules. Some are really hard to find, good luck if you want to find them without a guide.

O Captain! My Captain! Spawn of Sephiroth's Avatar

so you have to find every memory capsul to get any extra features of the game? and if u buy this months tips and tricks, it lists all the locations by the grid coordinates. so finding them all should be simple, well hopefully any ways.

Loki: I have an army.
    Stark: We have a HULK!

Moomba

Quote Originally Posted by Orophin View Post
    Now try to find the other 81 memory capsules. Some are really hard to find, good luck if you want to find them without a guide.
    Oh boy...sounds like so much fun...I can't wait.

in teh beginning of the game, when ure in truck with reeves and it crashes, go to the magic points and look across the valley thing where teh river is and theres one. also, under the bookshelf. also on your way to the headquarters after (SPOILER)rossa teh crimson takes the protomateria
    It looks like the ground had a sex change.