Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: They should make a Final Fantasy X/X-2 Movie

Default They should make a Final Fantasy X/X-2 Movie

I think they should.. what do you guys think?

Yeah I'd like that, I love Spira and all the characters in X. But would it be the events after the X-2 ending, with a new story, new villian and all that jazz? I guess that'd be cool. Of course they would have to make Tidus', Wakka's, Lulu's and everyone elses roles important and none of that YRP crap.

I'd rather it be about Lulu and Wakka and their baby. And also Kimahri. And a little bit of Paine. Everyone else has already had their chance.

I don't think the movie would be necessary because it's already in game form but...

FF movies are cool (except the "Spirits Within" move, that was kinda corny, lol). I would definately watch a movie about FFX and/or FFX-2.

I think the movie should revolve around Auron, Jecht, and Braska's adventure or something. Maybe Paine's adventure (SPOILER)as a recorder with Gippal, Nooj, and Baralai.
    I would watch it Of course, I'm a die-hard FF fan . . .

Credit to Shiva of Tugf

We all spend most our lives livin' in Chocobo's Paradise

There was actually a rumor going around from a french newspaper source that there was actually a movie in the making based around tidus's history. I'm not sure if its credible though. It might be false. I don't know any details

If they did make a movie, i would watch it without a doubt. Who wouldn't ?. I hope it would be about yuna and tidus and there life after ffx-2. I love them to death and think they are an adorable couple.

Master Vivi, I think they should make a X/X-2 movie too.

An FFX movie, huh? Hmmm...

It should be way into the future, as Lulu/Wakka's kid is a teen, and the main character. A story could be anything if it's that far into the future, though. Get creative, and make a damn fanfic. =D

Thank you Hysterian!

If a live action FF movie were ever created, I would lodge a forceps into my nostrils until I could no longer feel.
    Sigless

well i think it should be like shortly after Final Fantasy X, and after Wakka's and Lulu's baby is born. Movie be based on like Tidus trying to find yuna and yuna trying to find him? or something like that idunno i just think there should be a movie about this

Yes, I did hear of this on another Final Fantasy forum, apparently it is already being written. Of course, I cannot be certain that this information is correct, but I think that it would be worth a shot. I mean, look at Final Fantasy: Advent Children. Awesome movie.

Grin

I agree the ff movie they made outta the 7th one was really good and intersting and if they made one ouuta the ffx then i think it would be a BIG hit.i think instaed of final fantasy x-2 they shoulda mae a movie instead
    The Hyper Active Girl!!!
    Rikku Or Yuffie(Kara)

Which FF Character Are You?

Quote Originally Posted by Master Vivi
    well i think it should be like shortly after Final Fantasy X, and after Wakka's and Lulu's baby is born. Movie be based on like Tidus trying to find yuna and yuna trying to find him? or something like that idunno i just think there should be a movie about this
    I agree with you. In FFX-2 Yuna is looking for Tidus throughout the entire game (no such luck until the ending.... ). But what was Tidus doing the entire time, eh? Just swimming in that place at the end of FFX? Must've been boring, they should show was Tidus really did during Yuna's second journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy_Girl
    I agree the ff movie they made outta the 7th one was really good and intersting and if they made one ouuta the ffx then i think it would be a BIG hit.i think instaed of final fantasy x-2 they shoulda mae a movie instead
    Yep. Definately. Can tell that Square-Enix tried too hard in FFX-2, should've made a movie and stuff. Dunno which costs more, though. Game? or Movie?

Credit to Shiva of Tugf

We all spend most our lives livin' in Chocobo's Paradise

absloutly! of course.. defintly!! DUH!!?? lol...

i think they should, it would be great.. pure art! PURE!!!!??

Never Ending Pain....

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

No. Good God no.

No, FF shouldn't even make movie in the first place (Destroy the AC!). They should be planning to make another Final Fantasy instead of a sequel.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.