92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dirge of Cerberus

35 38.04%
  • Resident Evil 4

57 61.96%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Dirge of Cerberus vs. Resident Evil 4

HANDS DOWN RE4

Resi hads a WAAAAY better story! if they made it into a book i'd buy it and i dont hardly read but DoC was just another 10 for a £ game alough it was good its wasnt even comparable to any of the Resi series :P

(soz if i offended anyone xD )
    George 'G-lamb' Lambert<span style="font-family: &quot;lucida grande&quot;,tahoma,verdana,arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; font-variant: normal; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; color: #555555; text-decoration: none;">&nbsp;|&nbsp;</span>Create your badge

<3 G3ORGE Loves Klauski <3 -->

Quote Originally Posted by chrisfffan View Post
    Resident Evil games are crap and lack story you just have to kill zombies!
    There isn't even zombies in Resident Evil 4. :rolleyes2 Did you even play the game? The story and the action were great too. I really can't see why Dirge of Cerberus got this high in the poll... What shocked me the most is that it have beaten XenoSaga Episode III in sales by a lot and I really mean a lot (There were out at almost the same time). I can't see why some peoples will take a crappy game of a popular series over a great game...

And for those who want to know, yes, I played and finished Dirge of Cerberus. (I so loled at that part of SPM )

Resident Evil 4.

Really, I'm surprised this is even a question.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

A Lyrical Storm Is Coming TyphoonThaReapa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rase View Post
    Resident Evil 4.

Really, I'm surprised this is even a question.
    Seconded, I don't care how strong or agile Vincent is. Leon would kick his ass any day...
    A'yo son, TTR WAS HERE!!!
    (SPOILER)BITCHES

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    To be fair, Resident Evil 4 is the first RE game that's actually a shooter. The rest were all survival-horror games where you tried to shoot as little as possible.

Anyway, we're not talking about who should be capable of making a better game, we're talking about which of these two is a better game. :P
    Have you ever tried to beat Resident Evil 4 on Pro Mode? The whole point is to basically use the least ammount of ammo possible and still srvive. You have to master using the knife to beat it.

(Just voted no comments)
    ~I am the Aeon of will and strength, I protect my beloved and that's all I wish to be needed to do~

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Lancer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    To be fair, Resident Evil 4 is the first RE game that's actually a shooter. The rest were all survival-horror games where you tried to shoot as little as possible.

Anyway, we're not talking about who should be capable of making a better game, we're talking about which of these two is a better game. :P
    Have you ever tried to beat Resident Evil 4 on Pro Mode? The whole point is to basically use the least ammount of ammo possible and still srvive. You have to master using the knife to beat it.
    Congrats. One mode. It's a shooter. Stop arguing.

O Captain! My Captain! Spawn of Sephiroth's Avatar

Hands down, Resident Evil 4. It is way better. DoC wasn't even a great game. It was decent at that. But honestly, it was a waste of 9 hours of my life.

Loki: I have an army.
    Stark: We have a HULK!

Well, I'm not too sure. I mean, I found that Resident Evil 4 had more horror and violence to it, and I especially liked the reaction commands (example: pressing A repeatedly to sprint. Yes, I have it for GC). They added more... what should I call it... reality to it. As in, press it quickly and you'll survive. If you don't, you die. And if you didn't run quickly in real life, you would die. I liked that feature of the game.

On the other hand, I loved Dirge of Cerberus, because I love Vincent Valentine. Also, I thought that the story line was more interesting, and the controls seemed to be easier. But you could only use a gun and materia. I found that to be a setback.

So... I'm happy yet disappointed with both games. Leon Scott Kennedy or Vincent Valentine, it comes to. And with that, I'm going with Vincent Valentine, because I like Final Fantasy more than Resident Evil.

A true ffix lover Ashley Schovitz's Avatar

DOC is lame to be a Square Enix game the graphics are very lacking and Capcom has more experience with the shooters. DoC really put off with the story too like Advent Children did and then there was all the faults camera, movement, and a couple of other stuff. RE can be a shooter if you just put in the infinite ammo code

Yellow Winged Angel

I vote DoC, RE4 sucked bigtime.. but that's just my opinion

Banned
    Blog Entries

Residant evil ftmfw

doc all the way its no contest doc is better
    Stalpho Slayer

Oh god yes, inferior game play that gets very repetitive = Ftw.