Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Level 40

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboco View Post
    Really I kept reading be level 70 so I assumed I was way underleveled.
    I beat the game with my highest character being a 36. I only fought the bosses and chest monsters. NO RANDOM BATTLES. It wasnt as hard as I thought but some monsters did give me trouble. Theres a nice strategy to use too when only fighting bosses and it has to do with the chest monsters.

Now im going through with only Cecil and the only part that gave me trouble were the doors in the underground crystal cave. Ninth Dimension sucks! But I got past it after leveling up alot.
    [leeza]Holy crap! This is 855.22 kb! Our limit is 50. Read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

My characters were all about level 40 - 45 when I beat the game. I wasn't even trying to do a challenge

Banned

I beat Zeromus with an average party lvl of about 60. Big Bang had killed everyone except Cecil. The only thing I could do was attack with Cecil, and heal with elixers. Ironically, I won.

He was VERY HARD. But maybe that's because I was playing FF4 for PS1. I'm sure the remake was MUCH easier.

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

Yes, Zeromus in FFIV PSX is very hard because that's the Hard Type version. He's just as hard in FFIV SNES Hard Type. I still lost to him a few times in FFIV SNES USA (aka "FF2") with the fastest speed until I got to levels 55-58, though he was a bit of a joke in the GBA version, at least on the normal battle speed.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

anyone here ever try to against all the elemental gods with mostly evel 27s man i died over and over and over again so i had to start a new game and i had to train you know what i mean by training

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Thought I'd give alittle update on how I'm doing (Why not :P)
    I decided that I would get better equipment which ment searching threw chests. I'm able to defeat the monsters I encounter from the chests. I was able to defeat the White Dragon and Obtain Edge's Murasume (Hope I spelt that right) The battle was tough... At the beginning of the battle he would consistently use slow so I would have Rosa cast haste on Edge, Cecil or Kain, and have Rydia revive anyone who died from a physical attack with a phenoix down since it appeared as if the White Dragon countered all of her summons. When he used a more hurtful attack I would have Rosa use Curaja and if my Hp was was low enough to die from earthquake. I figured that as long as I could last at most 37 of my attacks I could win this way. (It worked :P)
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 08-24-2006 at 07:39 PM.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

At the end of the battle it looked pretty bad though Kain and Rydia were dead and my Hp was so low it was impossible for me to heal myself in time so I went on an all out offensive and killed him right before he killed me!