Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boobs

Quote Originally Posted by licence View Post
    I am purchasing this game on the sole reason of...that above image.
    Hawkeye, your a marketing genius! Who woulda though a pair of jugs couls sell a game so easily!

A true ffix lover Ashley Schovitz's Avatar

you see how you can't even name the characters Tekken is a much more rememberable series than DOA DOA characters all look like Anime and it lacks a story which you will seee in the movie this year. Tekken owns DOA that is a fact.

Yellow Winged Angel

oreodaredattoomotteyagaru Recognized Member JKTrix's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Site Staff

As I mentioned previously, you cannot justly compare games like Tekken and Soul Calibur and VF to other games, as they are considered 'cream of the crop'. Saying stuff like 'Virtua Fighter is better than Mortal Kombat' is redundant. Therefore, your point is redundant.

If you actually play the DOA games, you would know the characters you play as. The girl in that image is in fact my main character in the game, Hitomi. If you never played or cared about Tekken, you probably wouldn't know any of the characters either. Heck, *I* play Tekken and I don't know some of the characters.
    There is a pretty good story to the DOA games as well--something you would know if you actually played through the story/arcade mode of the games.

Movies are also not worth mentioning.

After seeing that picture, I can assure you, I care about DoA

I play mostly as Kasumi and Hitomi (pictured above).

Capisce.

ThanksToToodleenaFMMS

Ive played them all, except 4. I love the second one so much! Great fighting games.

I played the first and second Dead Or Alive games quite a bit, and I own DOA 2 myself. They are fun games and I especially like DOA 2 because you are able to kick your opponents down from a roof, break down walls and such, which really gives the game a more dynamic gameplay. But, the DOA tend to not be very deep and the battle system is not even close to being as great as the ones in the Tekken series and the Soul Calibur series. Anyway, I don't have any of the games in the series after the second one because Tecmo decided to only release the games on the X-Box'es - if I had an X-Box I'd probably have the games as well.