Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: The Best Final Fantasy?

Default am i right or wrong

I haven’t played the old games and I don think I will I consider 7 and 8 old im not gona play the really old games and how well did they do anyway? I don’t think they done anywhere near as good as 7 or 8 or am I wrong?

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Please, let's not start the whole FF7 vs. FF8 debate crap again. It never ends well. Or rather FF *insert number* vs. FF *insert other number*, because they're all top notch games.

Quote Originally Posted by DfKimera View Post
    ... yet most people in these forums, including me, don't think so.
    Who is this most people you speak of? The only reason most of people in this thread are for FF8 more, is because this is the FF8 forum. Most people on this site have other opinions.
    Last edited by Shiny; 09-11-2006 at 10:31 PM.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by chrisfffan View Post
    I haven’t played the old games and I don think I will I consider 7 and 8 old im not gona play the really old games and how well did they do anyway? I don’t think they done anywhere near as good as 7 or 8 or am I wrong?
    Yes your wrong, very wrong FFIV was great (excellent story),
    V has the best leveling system out of all the games (In my opinion of course, but I'm not the only one who feels this way)
    VI Is considered the best Final Fantasy ever, so far it does have a very good story, and Kefka hasn't been a letdown.

So by saying the old ones can't compare to the new ones you actually sound like a total n00b/fanboy (no offense of course)
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 09-11-2006 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny
    Who is this most people you speak of? The only reason most of people in this thread are for FF8 more, is because this is the FF8 forum. Most people on this site have other opinions.
    That's why i meant this forum, not this website. All I read in EoFF is Final Fantasy VIII, Writer's Corner and the Announcements. Theres too much stuff to read, and I (still) have a life to take care of.

As I said, its pointless to discuss which Final Fantasy is the best on a certain Final Fantasy forum, because that's where the fans from that Final Fantasy are. Its also pointless to discuss about this subject because all Final Fantasies are great. There is no best or worse Final Fantasy, there is only the ones you like and the ones you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboco
    Yes your wrong, very wrong FFIV was great (excellent story)
    Seconded.

Default reply

posted by goldenboca

V has the best leveling system out of all the games (In my opinion of course, but I'm not the only one who feels this way)
    VI Is considered the best Final Fantasy ever, so far it does have a very good story, and Kefka hasn't been a letdown.

So by saying the old ones can't compare to the new ones you actually sound like a total n00b/fanboy (no offense of course)

That was a bit offensive! Haha what I mean is that comparing FF1V with 7 or 8 is a bit like comparing super Mario with metal gear solid I don’t think you can compare them!!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

posted by goldenboca

That was a bit offensive! Haha what I mean is that comparing FF1V with 7 or 8 is a bit like comparing super Mario with metal gear solid I don’t think you can compare them!!
    Yes you can! (Besides everyone knows Super Mario is better then Metal Gear Solid I :P)

You are acting like a n00b everytime you say that. FFIV's Storyline beats VII's. Excellent storyline in both IV's was better.
    Saying that VII had a better level up system then V's isn't true. V has a great level up system possibly the best in the series...

You can't judge what you haven't played, the orginals rocked and are just as good as the Second Generation.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

go and play packman!
    If thats all you can say its clear I won this arguement you are trying to judge 6 games you haven't played and you can't...

Default packman

it wasn’t an argument it was a discussion nobody wins!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I have already rested my case you need to play the orginals and then come back to this thread....

And the one's on Game Boy don't count they're easier, and have downgraded music.

P.S. P.A.C.M.A.N! That is how you spell pacman.

Default pacman

you would know that wouldnt you haha packman, pacman whatever your the only one on this thread that thinks the really old ones are the best

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by DfKimera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboco
    Yes your wrong, very wrong FFIV was great (excellent story)
    Seconded.
    Really is that so?

And actually my favorite is FFIX (its the first one I played so thats to be expected)
    As for the best, that will probably never really be determinded.

Default everyone has a favourite

yea your right everyone has their favourite game and maybe thats why 8 is mine because it was the first one i played

My fave is most likey to be ff7 but of course as well, it was the first one I played. To me, the storyline was more connected to the characters in some way or another and it really got me into the series. I do have to give ff8 credit as well. I spent forever playing it and even though I've played it more than ten times, it's still exciting.

Yes this is the best Ff to me...easy battle system and junctioning and no complicated storyline

想要對妳說的 不敢說的愛