Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alice's Sigs and Banners

Default Alice's Sigs and Banners

Hi all, My name is Alice Xiong and I just started sometime ago on making signatures, please tell me what you think about my signatures!
    (me from L-factor)

Here are my better signatures....most of them I made as a request from my friends!

So these are some of my better signatures

Blog Entries

I can't say much given that my sig is so much better.

But I really dig the 2nd, 3rd and 5th ones. Keep it up! It's good stuff.

I love the 1st and 2nd, but they're all really good. I like your style.

Grimoire of the Sages ShunNakamura's Avatar

I love how you do the borders. Real nice style you got there.

STILL Updating the anime list. . . I didn't think I was that much of an anime freak! I don't even want to consider updating the manga list!

Quote Originally Posted by ShunNakamura View Post
    I love how you do the borders. Real nice style you got there.
    Yeah,the borders are incredible!

I like the first one the best.

Wow, your borders, text, Bgs, are crazy awesome, I love these sigs alot, great job.
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

For [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img]s sake. You've made me look like absoloute sh*t.

I rarely do this, but because theyre SO good. I'm going to give a review on each one.

Ranked - 5th
    Score - 7/10
    My Opinon - Well personally i'm not a big fan of the whole forestation look. Or the kindve cute cartoonish renders. Infact I don't like cartoon renders at all. BUT that doesn't mean I can't appreciate it for what it is. The text is great, you passed there easily. The blending is great. It actually looks as if hes standing there in a forest.

Ranked - 4th
    Score - 7.5/10
    My Opinon - I'll have to deduct points for originality. Vincent is a very overdone choice of render. And the actual image of him is ALSO very unoriginal. That probally scrapes 1/10 of your score. The rest is quite ok. The flame like red is always a big hit. Text is Top! I like that text. ANd blending is quite well done.

Ranked - 3rd (no this AINT in order from top to bottom)
    Score - 8/10
    My Opinon - THis is really original. I've never seen taht render, or anything like it anywhere. The border matches the rest of the sig 100%. The text is basic, but suits the sig itself. The blending is near perfect.

Rank - 1st!
    Score - 9/10
    My Opinon - Dude...I am LOVING this signature. Gosh seriously, the render is fantastic. Those wings...I reckon you should like email the maker and give em 20$ or somthing. The text is really neat, and even what it says is quite cool. The background is also awsome, sort've split concrete like. Really good, goes into top50 i've ever seen made.

Rank - 2nd
    Score - 8.5/10
    My opinon - You're very lucky i'm a MGS fan. Because it earns you an extra 0.5/10. The renders great, flawless. I notice that you've tried to make the text more visible by outlining it with bolder red. That's worked slighltly, but it still does clash. The border is funky! Im loving it, thats the best border in the set.

I give you a PASS

If you want me to review your sigs like this. You gotta give a 3-5 showcase of AMAZING signatures. Like Alice has done here.

Way to go.

Uh, thank you all for giving me your opinions (..I got to get used to it).

Anwyays, I'll make more sigs and look at more tutorials, just all remember that I just started a short while ago and I'm sill learning.

I'll show some more signature (older work, like when I didn't know about borders and the use of Paint brushes.)

this one's kinda....not good, I cutted off his hand a bit, I should have made Hulk smaller. I messed up the Hulks back too...

I'm a big gundam/robot fan, but I think this signature is average....

Right now I'm looking into C4d stuff (I think it's called that), I'm still looking at tech borders too.

Both are great. Perhaps the render of the second sig isn't amazing. But it's blended in well atleast. The background on the first is nice, very hulkish.

I think they are cool, Learning never stop even after we become really good at what we do.
    Keep up.

PS: Yes, there are renders called C4D and brushs too, they are rare, but you can find some in Graphic design forums.
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

I'm a huge Marvel fan, probably my favorite villian is Venom from "Spiderman". I love tech borders, but for this one, I played around with it.

i cant stand tech borders and wish death upon them but these are really well done especially the grey fox (ninja) one

ah, sure...thanks for the thought. C4d is hard to find so...I'm looking at tech stuff, which I think i'm better at. I may work on some Star Wars signatures, my friend wanted to see some of that. I'm also looking at Metal Gear renders....currently looking for the background for MG Snake Eater (the one with all the bombers and stuff).

Thank you for your post Eureka!

I love your sigs, seriously. Though one word of advice, it is good to look at tutorials, but once you get the hang of it, you should start playing around with it and see what you come up with, that's how you can get better and better!

I love how you go the extra mile to make the text interesting by including neat little quotes. ie. 'the hunt has begun'.

The sig itself is very good. Keep it up.