Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Few Questions (If you've played the game)

1. Yes, in order to get strongest weapon, u must get a set of item and sell to the shop in order to gte the weapon, these kind of item is hard to get. Besides this, there still got a lot quest to do, depend on the level the quest u do, more high lv, more hard.

Some weapon like Zodiac Spear, u ned to open treasure chest to get it, therefore, not 100% u will get it, u ned to equip a ring(to get good item) and u got a low chance to get....(below 10%), and the treasure chest not everytimes apper also. Some treasure chest only apper 1 times, after u open then it wont appear anymore.

2. Weapon i dunno, but the summon already is stronge monster already, u can get 4 or 5 summon according to the walkthrough, other u must do the quest and defeat it (in order to gte summon, u must fight with it 1st). Besides this, still got other stronge monster that u ned to fight for doing quest. There got rare monster also that appear when the requirement is meet like weather or else...

3. what world map u mean? world map is sure got , just a piece of paper XD, if u say the world like FF 7,8,9 , the answer is no, FF XII like FFX , no worldmaps

4.Haha, quite long, i play 30 hour already, in the half way, the percent of quest that i had done not over 20%(all i done is easy quest). I think is quite long to do all the quest.

5.Depends

6.The background music.... different from previous FF, because not Umeatsu compose, the background music is like online game's music.

(SPOILER)Safely made it to the Feywood. Tchita was the blast, I get three level there. 38! Shumihaza is waiting for me to pick her! Giruvegan is right in front of me!!!!! P.S. : Reddas sucks more than Basch.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.