Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Junior high is starting to end!

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default I WILL BE A SEED SOON. OMG.

I just started studying in Balamb Gardern recently and we have a lot of fun pushing people overboard feeding them to the sharks.

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

i love 8th grade

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Blog Entries

Junior High is stressful sometimes. I'm going into 8th grade, and everyone says its a fun and easy year at my school.

I just came out of junior high in June. It was such a fun and exciting year for me. I hope that you enjoy it, too. Yeah, 8th grade was the best...

Rye made this!

Quote Originally Posted by Skogs View Post
    I skipped eighth grade...
    This is one of the best posts I have read. LEGEND!!!

middle school was hell for me. mostly 8th grade. 7th wasn't too bad.

I had a really tough time. People were jerks to me and it just wasn't fun. I also was going through a pretty tough thing during middle school at home so it wasn't too pleasent.

but high school so far is great. which is good

8th grade... That was last year for me XD Man, that was fun. Our homeroom teacher was awesome, even if our Language Arts and Math teachers sucked XP

And then there was the whole Limo Bus thing when we all graduated.... that rocked so bloody hard. Too bad we couldn't get the TVs working...

I mostly remember me and a select group of people that I'm still friends with to this day being hell-raisers in junior high. and I dont regret a single bit of it =p basically from then on after society has you by the balls to where any foul play has serious consequences so enjoy it while it lasts.

I've hated school in general, it's always been a hellish place for me, always due to people, since I enjoy learning. I'm going into the 8th grade and I have gut feeling it's going to be a horrible, horrible, year. I hated the sixth grade and I hated the seventh grade especially, my school is full of stereotypes, undiscipline, and plain out stupidity, I can't stand this school. It's a place for me to survive and learn the information I have to learn, just have to ignore the annoyances I suffer ("YO I RACE YOU TO DA LUNCH ROOM", *kid gets trambled over* "HAHA LITTLE *obscenity*, "G-UNIT BOI!!", "*teacher name* is a *obscenity*", and the graffitti is predictably juvenile etc.), makes learning a hard, hard, thing to do when the teacher can't teach because of yelling students that won't ever be quiet no matter what the threat. So far time has proven, in middle school, things seem to get slowly worse every grade, so I have little hope for grade eight. Whatever happens, will happen and I'll just deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryth View Post
    I've hated school in general, it's always been a hellish place for me, always due to people, since I enjoy learning. I'm going into the 8th grade and I have gut feeling it's going to be a horrible, horrible, year. I hated the sixth grade and I hated the seventh grade especially, my school is full of stereotypes, undiscipline, and plain out stupidity, I can't stand this school. It's a place for me to survive and learn the information I have to learn, just have to ignore the annoyances I suffer ("YO I RACE YOU TO DA LUNCH ROOM", *kid gets trambled over* "HAHA LITTLE *obscenity*, "G-UNIT BOI!!", "*teacher name* is a *obscenity*", and the graffitti is predictably juvenile etc.), makes learning a hard, hard, thing to do when the teacher can't teach because of yelling students that won't ever be quiet no matter what the threat. So far time has proven, in middle school, things seem to get slowly worse every grade, so I have little hope for grade eight. Whatever happens, will happen and I'll just deal with it.
    That sounds terrible. I really like my school, there are only a few of those immature dumbasses...

Rye made this!

Blog Entries

Sounds A LOT like my school.

I somewhat remember grade 8.

I followed the wrong schedule on the first day of grade 8. :rolleyes2

Quote Originally Posted by Evastio View Post
    I somewhat remember grade 8.

I followed the wrong schedule on the first day of grade 8. :rolleyes2
    I did that on my first day of the 7th grade. I confused my 1st and 2nd classes. It was so embarrasing. xD

Rye made this!

Middle school in general is kinda crappy b/c its just an awkward time. However Highsschool is when you start to really get some independence (i.e drivers license,turning 18, becoming addicted to the lotto). Maybe its just me, but what fun stuff comes out of middleschool.
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Medi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryth View Post
    That sounds terrible. I really like my school, there are only a few of those immature dumbasses...
    I try not to complain about it often, because it can make me sound like a snot, but it is terrible, the place is infested with stereotypes (namely of the "poser" and "wigger" breeds of ignorance), and holy crap, they cannot spell, my brother can spell better than my classmates, they spell "you" as "u" for cripe's sake. Listening to them talk about anything is cringe inducing, since they have such an immature, rambunctious approach to every situation regardless of it's seriousness.