Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: G ?? No way, Squall is Back ( posibly minor spoilers )

Default G ?? No way, Squall is Back ( posibly minor spoilers )

Watching that scene with G standing aside with a gun blade... squall model was inpired by gackt and they re-use it ? nevermind ... what I really want to know is if this new created from nowhere character is the teaser for something like a FF VII -2 , because it sounds like, they already have done everything, so, that the only light I see.

Blog Entries

...What?

What you see, in the Secret ending, the scene with super pop star Gackt. Squall was inspired by his image, and in the video you see the gunblade, but the squall thing is a joke. I want to know how are going to use this genesis guy, because nobody is talking about it, the major possibility is something like FFVII-2, he looks a lot like a sephiroth wannabe and I donŽt think they prepare the ending in that way for nothing. What do you think ?

Well, Genesis is supose to be in Crisis Core and he's supose to be sealed by a SOLDIER first class who might be Zack's mentor or maybe Zack but it seem that the seal is broken in Dirge and he seem really powerful. He was sealed away and not Sephitoth, he must have been very dangerous. They can't finish the story of FFVII with that so they will surely make another game that will be like 1 or 2 years after Dirge of Cerberus...

I don't get it.
    THE MEW HATH NO NEED OF A SIG >:3

river phoenix or Gackt , Genesis looks like squall. why donŽt you get it, my question is , is there going to be a FFVII-2 with genesis as the main villain ?

My guess is that there will be a FFVII-2. There just HAS to be one, cause with that ending, you leave to many questions left unanswered. So maybe with the rumor of them remaking FFVII just might be a making of FFVII-2 instead, but I don't know. The Offical site doesn't say anything. Oh and thing with Genesis and Zack. In Crisis Core, Genesis is the Rogue Crimson SOLDIER that Zack is sent after to kill. So when Crisis Core comes out, we'll know more about that, ne?

ThatŽs right, a RPG called FFVII-2, just what I wanted

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Isn't Squall from FF VIII? How do you get Squall and FF VII together? This whole thread is confusing. (I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!).

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian XIII View Post
    Isn't Squall from FF VIII? How do you get Squall and FF VII together? This whole thread is confusing. (I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!).
    It was just a joke, if you see the secret ending youŽll see gackt with a hair cut very resembling to squall and at the right side a gun blade. There are pictures around with Gackt modeling with squall clothes, so he was the main inspiration for his image.

I know he's not in there, just a refrence to him, but if squall was in there, I'd slap the first guy from square I see in the back of the head.

Props to Owen Macwere for my kick as* sig

KH Survivor Character- Cloud

This game toatly destroys all other free online rpg''s out there. You have to check this out, it's really fun. Think Ragnorok Online, only free and with less people.http://www.kuyaro.net/

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

How do you see the special ending?

Quote Originally Posted by Wilder View Post
    It was just a joke, if you see the secret ending youŽll see gackt with a hair cut very resembling to squall and at the right side a gun blade. There are pictures around with Gackt modeling with squall clothes, so he was the main inspiration for his image.
    No. He. Wasn't.

RIVER PHOENIX was the main inspiration for Squall, and Nomura has SAID so. The ONLY person to ever claim that Gackt was the inspiration for Squall was Gackt himself, and that was post release, and Gackt has a habit of thinking everyone is based on him.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryushikaze View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilder View Post
    No. He. Wasn't.

RIVER PHOENIX was the main inspiration for Squall, and Nomura has SAID so. The ONLY person to ever claim that Gackt was the inspiration for Squall was Gackt himself, and that was post release, and Gackt has a habit of being crazy.
    Fix'd.