Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My latest drawing, entitled ''It's Got Soul''

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerman View Post
    lol well if u think i am an professional artist then there is nothing i can do to convinse u othrewise. All i can say is im not a liar
    Peace out.

P.S thx for all of the encouraging posts from every1 makes me want to do more :}
    I never called you a professionall? Should I have accused you of such?

I said a hardcore artist. When anyone starts drawing their proportions and shading are no where near as brillant. You did these with numerous art supplies that a noob wouldnt have and you have an artist's signature.

Yes it is good work but I am not a fool enough to believe that you started drawing within this month....

I dont understand why you came here. The story probabally goes that you are from deviant art. Saw the art contest and figured youd show off your stuff here. For fun youd tell us that you do floors and that you just started art and that you are a miracle artist that looks like a "pro" (as you have stated yourself).

One. You dont post anything in any of the other forums and have not ever done so. (you show no interest in final fantasy what so ever)

Two: You sign on each day to see your hero worship when in fact you are just having a good time and laugh enjoying yourself as we view your art. You dont post in any other thread and you use the same lol Im not a liar method each time as you suck up to the others so that they are chummy and will believe that you dont lie without any proof.

You cant prove it but I highly highly doubt that you just started art....

The museum bit you added in your 1st post about the drawing being in a museum is too much. I think you overkilled the situation.

There are 1000's of art forunms and web sites to submitt your work but you chose a website which you dont even post in anywhere else besides your worship thread...maybe except for now to prove your point or to cover things up on that note. You could care less about FF so why would you come here to discover our art forum?

You are probabally from deviant art saw our contest and came here to show off as the second coming of jebus.
    i have been lazy lol. I thought some of you might be interested in looking.
    This picture was done with 2 carbon pencils white and black and took quite awhile to complete mainly because of its size, its A1 [33inches by 24inches]. It is only my 9th picture since i found out i wasn't to bad at drawing about 16 months ago and i also feel that its my best 1 to date.
    I was very pleased to have it accepted to be hung in the H.R.Giger museum in gruyers, switzerland along with 44 other artists from around the world. It was a bit of luck really because its the only picture i have entered into anything.
    Anyway i have some of my earlier drawings i anyone is interested in seeing them.
    I hope you all like lol.
    Last edited by lovehurts; 09-01-2006 at 02:11 PM.

well im sry you feel this way about everthing i have said. i never said i started art in the last month i said about 16 months ago. i have never posted in this forum before because i have only just found it and though i would share my work to see what people think and perhaps give people some inspiration to start drawing if they have never done it before.
    I am not a member of deviant art. the signiture you see is the same signiture i use and have used since i needed one in my life.
    Also if u look at my earlier drawings the proportions and shading are of which i have been told on more than one ocassion.
    The reason i posted on this gaming website is that i feel my drawings are fantasy based which is what this whole ff series is about
    The museum bit was not to much and i was lucky to get it accepted and i was very pleased to go and see it hanging in the museum. It certainly wasn't the best picture there and it wasn't the worst so y is it overkill just to have a picture accepted to be hung, gutta start somewhere.
    Finaly i keep saying im not a liar because u are implying that i am one and i have no need to suck up to people on a ff website like u say. i only wanted to get opinions from people about my work not get into an argument that is futile whats the point.And whats wrong with me checking to see what people think about my work, you and any1 else would do the same theres no harm in it.
    Well i dont no about you but i have had enough of this and want to forget about it.
    no hard feelings :}

I think lovehurts is just over reacting, because someone not long ago has posted a bunch of awesome picture she said she drew, and then it turned out that she stole them.
    But lovehurts that doesn't mean everyone would do the same, and there's no harm in checking what other people would post in a thread of your work, I do it all the time in my sigs thread.
    if we can't believe anyone any more then I guess we can't stay in EOFF anymore either, so let's try to trust eachother.
    if these are your drawings gixxerman, and I so much believe 'cause you had the courage to say that, then I asume that you'll have a great future, I wish you good luck, and I am sure lovehurts does the same, he is a very nice person normally.
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

im not gona get into this argumeant i think your fantastic! but did u really only start 16 months ago??your telling me youve never ever drawn before?wel f its true then thats a pretty secial gift you've got and i seriously suggest you go into animation or something that your skill can be used in!!

well thx for the support. I did start drawing properly about 16 months ago and before that the only stuff i did was that in school about 6 years ago
    To clear all of this up here is a picture that i took of me next to my drawing in the giger museum in switzerland. see me no liar lol

i hope i dont look to gay lmfao [is it wise to be posting a pic of myself, now look what u made me do lovehurts llolololol :}

i cant believe how this has blown up lol. dont laugh to hard.

well thx for the support. I did start drawing properly about 16 months ago and before that the only stuff i did was that in school about 6 years ago
    To clear all of this up here is a picture that i took of me next to my drawing in the giger museum in switzerland. see me no liar lol

i hope i dont look to gay lmfao [is it wise to be posting a pic of myself, now look what u made me do lovehurts llolololol :}

i cant believe how this has blown up lol. dont laugh to hard.
    I guess I shouldnt go on then. I am just damn amazed by your quick talent. You should pursue your art. I am sorry if I offended you I just cant believe what I see. You have a beautifull gift and if it is for real then you should make the whole world know it to be true. I believe that your art work has the ability to truly influence us all on a global scale.

You are so imaginative and expressive and your work is beautifull work. It would be a damned shame to let this go to wasite. The gift is yours though so you get to choose how you answer to it. Time will be the judge of how well you have used this gift of yours.

I hope to see more work from you and you are a brillant artist in past lives you were probabally a famous artist.

Please I urge you to put this talent and brillance to work , please. I really see something in your future for you. Without a doubt if you wanted it enough you could become a concept designer or something of that nature. Without a doubt in my mind atleast.

Harrison ford started off a cabinent maker and ended up where he is now. He saw who he was inside and he followed it , I think that your art really should be telling you who you are inside. You are a brillant brillant artist and you are far greater than the low grades. You are truly a natruall and with some more experience and a life time at art you without a doubt would be one of the most gifted artists the world has ever known. I truly believe this. 16 months or not I am deeply impressed. You have a whole life time ahead of you. Ask yourself what feels right, what feels like you. When you do your art work do you feel that you are answering to who you are inside?

The people love your work. It is brillant.

I hope that you dont stop doing art. You should be selling this stuff at art shows. SELL IT!!! YOu have a chance here to make a good buck on the side of your other job. Sell your work and believe me it would sell.

Good luck in whatever you do and you are very talented.

thx lovehurts very kind words. I have sent you a pm i hope you got it
    lollolol thank god its over lol every1 relax lollololol

thx lovehurts very kind words. I have sent you a pm i hope you got it
    lollolol thank god its over lol every1 relax lollololol

I got the pm. I am sorry for outbursting like that. Sorry.

Again, good luck in whatever you do in life. Just don't forget to look inside of yourself for the answers.

I think youll get the last part.

Dude...Sweet pic!!!although you look oddly familiar...

lol the pic wasn't to bad im sure most people think they look bad in photos of themselves. lol as for being oddly fimiliar i dont know but its the first and probably last picture of myself i will put on the net, there are to many photochopper's about lmao.
    I live in london, U.K does that narrow it down, lmao theres only 8 million of us :}

just for the record and no offence really but when i said sweet pic i meant the picture that u drew not you personally,I am not gay,lol,just incase there was any confusin.
    no ive never been in london,have u ever been on tv or naything like that?maybe u just look like someone i know.

That looks like a mean boss in Contra.
    Sigless

Clone dont worry m8 i didn't take it as a gay jesture altough your post did make me laugh, im not gay either if thats what you are implying lmao. The picture is a bit dodgy lol but who cares.
    I have never been on t.v or even close to it. the nearest i have got to being on t.v is watching it lol.
    I was thinking of posting up my rough sketches i did before i started my main drawings although they are rough, if any1 is interested just say the word lol

YAH! I want to see more work!!!!

well here is my entire sketch book lol. there is some real rough stuff in here so dont laugh also see if u can match the sketchs with the finished pictures on the other page lol its not to hard.
    its all mainly in pencil with some studies, probably looks like a load of bollocks lol

well there you are nothing special