Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My latest drawing, entitled ''It's Got Soul''

Wink My latest drawing, entitled ''It's Got Soul''

Well here is my latest drawing that i finished about 5 months ago, since then i have been lazy lol. I thought some of you might be interested in looking.
    This picture was done with 2 carbon pencils white and black and took quite awhile to complete mainly because of its size, its A1 [33inches by 24inches]. It is only my 9th picture since i found out i wasn't to bad at drawing about 16 months ago and i also feel that its my best 1 to date.
    I was very pleased to have it accepted to be hung in the H.R.Giger museum in gruyers, switzerland along with 44 other artists from around the world. It was a bit of luck really because its the only picture i have entered into anything.
    Anyway i have some of my earlier drawings i anyone is interested in seeing them.
    I hope you all like lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images

You could become famous.

That is as good as any concept photo Ive seen for a movies production. Also that shows talent very well enough to feature within any professionall illustrated book. I hope you are at a professionall level because you are very talented.
    Last edited by lovehurts; 08-25-2006 at 09:08 PM.

lol thx for your comment nice to see someone who like my work as for being a professional, well its only my 9th drawing i have ever realy done, im a floorlayer by profession and only found out that i was ok at drawing when i picked up a pencil about 16 months ago so im just going with the flow at the moment.
    who knows lol.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerman View Post
    lol thx for your comment nice to see someone who like my work as for being a professional, well its only my 9th drawing i have ever realy done, im a floorlayer by profession and only found out that i was ok at drawing when i picked up a pencil about 16 months ago so im just going with the flow at the moment.
    who knows lol.

YOu are a freakin naturall. That in its self your story makes me want to crap my own pants. WOW. YOu are a naturall. My gosh you keep going with this and you could easily make a good buck here and there. I cant believe what I just read. This is amazing work. You do floors!!!? YOu just started art!!!??? WHOA!!!

POTENTIAL!!!! I cant believe this. You cant be telling the truth. You are the sorts of person that we look up to in our dreams. You are a naturall to art like rocky was to boxing.

Dont quit it I am very impressed. Im suprised that no one has commented.
    Last edited by lovehurts; 08-25-2006 at 11:02 PM.

that is fan-bloody-tastic!!!!!!!you should really go into animation or something along those lines!!!

lol i know it sounds a bit untrue but i stated floorlaying last september with my cousin and i have never realy done any art apart from the nine drawings over the last 16 months. I was very pleased with this picture though and i have already got the next one planned, just gutta start lol.
    Right now though i am about to leave for switzerland to go and have a look at the Giger museum where my picture is hanging.
    l8ters. and thx for comments

Thats really good use with a tablet.

From GitcherSpite to GetaSling to GitcherSpice
    - Mauro Picotto's Iguana

put your other pictures up

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Thats really good!

Str8 Pimpin'

It's amazing! I wish i could draw something like that
    First you broke my heart...
    then you just had to step on it.
    </3

Quote Originally Posted by lovehurts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerman View Post
    who knows lol.

YOu are a freakin naturall. That in its self your story makes me want to crap my own pants. WOW. YOu are a naturall. My gosh you keep going with this and you could easily make a good buck here and there. I cant believe what I just read. This is amazing work. You do floors!!!? YOu just started art!!!??? WHOA!!!

POTENTIAL!!!! I cant believe this. You cant be telling the truth. You are the sorts of person that we look up to in our dreams. You are a naturall to art like rocky was to boxing.

Dont quit it I am very impressed. Im suprised that no one has commented.

Yes, thats about exactly what i was gonna say. Very impressive work!

Thanks to Reno is my man for the awesome siggy!!
    R.I.P Owen Macwere
    R.I.P to my cat, Turk

Without a doubt, your the most talented artist I've seen on here.

Very, very, very nice. You've got an extremely obvious talent. Keep up the good work

"Go die in a hole."- Kat

Very very detailed and very very good. If you did art like this in a comic book it would sell out quickly :]

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

The title makes the picture that much better.