Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My latest drawing, entitled ''It's Got Soul''

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Hey, if being a floorlayer sucks, youd have NO trouble getting a job as some kind of artist.
    Your work is genius, and I dont understand what its doing in an FF forum lol.

One moment while I pick my jaw up from the floor...

These drawings are excellently executed, complete with clever perspective, correct shading and balanced compisition. The drawings have a illustrative feel to them and the likes of book publishers and also (for example) Weta Productions in Wellington NZ (Peter Jackson's crowd) should know about you. I would encourage you to make some contacts with the likes of those and further your art career - that way you get paid a great deal for doing somethins that not only are you good at but which you enjoy!

Indeed a natural.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Good stuff, carbon pencils are kind of difficult to use..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

lol thx for the encouragment every1 you are giving me a big head lmao.
    I personally dont see it from others points of view and feel my works not good enough to think about making contacts plus im not confident enough at the moment with my ability but with more practice who knows were i will go. I never had any thoughts about getting into this sort of thing but then again i never really new i could draw until recently.
    As for carbon pencils i only used them once to draw the ''its got soul'' picture [my newest one] but i really liked how rich the black was compared to the darkest graphite pencil which was a lot more silvery in colour and another big plus was the fact that carbon pencils does not leave a horrible shine like graphite. i would persist with them black orb u just need to get used to the rougher feel of them and a little tip for u is to use a white pastel pencil with the carbon pencil it really works well to get different tones.

These skitchs are really so wonderful. Your shading, pencil moves are so great, just by watching your work I feel like going back to drawing.

Keep this up, I hope to see more great work from you.
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

Your work is brillant. There is nothing wrong with doing art work on the side and making contacts.You dont have to go out on a limb in order to puruse art. Just keep it as your side. Ok, just keep it as a past time. Meet with other people that do art on the side too. Submitt your stuff to contest as you have done every once in a while.Many many artists have a other job besides art. You dont have to throw yourself onto the mercy of the critics. Just keep making art and show others in your spare time. You are truly a great artist, and the more you share yourself the talent and gift that you have been given the more people are going to tell you and let you know how great you are.

You see, you can hear something good about yourself anytime you share your work. You can have something to be proud with anytime you have finished a work of art. As we praise you, you should be proud because it is you and your talents that deserve all praise given to you. Keep at the good work.

Also if floors dont pay well and if youd like to be an art teacher maybe you should be one.

holy [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img]. u sure u didn't trace dat?! omg that's freakin good damit 0.O
    having your bf break up wit u and saying 'we can still be friends' is like havin your dog die and your mom saying u can still keep it.

don't ever frown..because u never know if someone will be in love with your smile.

(`'·.¸(`'·.¸* ¤ *¸.·'´)¸.·'´ )
    «´¨`·..¤ **ChiBIkiD**¤..·´¨`»
    ¸ .·'´(¸.·'´ * ¤ *`'· .¸)`'·.¸

Blog Entries

They are really good Even though I appreciate more kind of Monet or Picasso art, I think that those are really great!

Everything you have made, gixxerman, is magnificent. Keep it up, you are fantastic.

Thanks to Reno is my man for the awesome siggy!!
    R.I.P Owen Macwere
    R.I.P to my cat, Turk