Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sylphs cave

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

cecil+rosa, I have already sent you a PM asking you to stop double posting. Kindly stop it.

Double posting is when you have two or more consecutive posts one after another. Please don't double post, especially to "bump" a thread to the top of the page. If you have more to add to the last post of a thread, use the edit/delete button.

If you have trouble understanding this, then you may PM any questions you may have to me. Thank you.

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

To kill the Trap Doors, here's a very cheap trick. You'll need Rosa with Reflect, but if you got Ashura and Leviathan (particularly Ashura), I think you have Reflect already. First, slow down the game speed. Then have everyone defend until it's Rosa's turn. Wait until the Trap Door scans one of your characters. Have Rosa cast Reflect on the scanned character, and that way the Trap Door will get itself killed. I got myself a few good laughs doing so in the GBA version. Just be sure to keep checking Rosa's MP because casting Reflect on every Trap Door battle and healing the characters will drain her MP a lot.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    cecil+rosa, I have already sent you a PM asking you to stop double posting. Kindly stop it.

Double posting is when you have two or more consecutive posts one after another. Please don't double post, especially to "bump" a thread to the top of the page. If you have more to add to the last post of a thread, use the edit/delete button.

If you have trouble understanding this, then you may PM any questions you may have to me. Thank you.
    i don't want to undermine your authority, but seriously the rules of this forum hark back to the late 90's days of the internet when everyone was so uptight about everything.

a second post right after it uses up such a small amount of memory its insignificant. if a poster wants to correct something they said, they should edit. if a poster wants to later add more before anybody else has replied, it makes sense to make another post. it doesn't do anybody any harm whatsoever. its more cohesive to read, and the forum list will show that a new post has been made as opposed to with an edit when no change is signalled.

i don't mean to take this all out on you personally, just doing your job etc. but come on guys you must have better things to do than moan about double posts.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

OOC:No, Paul, we do no have better things to do. Actually we might, but regardless of that fact, if we allowed everyone to double post here the esthetics of the forums would be just nonexistent. But, aside from esthetics, it's just plain old bad form. There is an edit/delete button in every post for a reason. Use it. Plain and simple. Having three/four double and triple posts in one small thread is very poor form. A small board may be able to get away with such things as double postings, but in a big board such as this one all rules require following or things turn into chaos.

Speaking of which, your post has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of this thread so it should not have even been posted here. If you have a beef with the Staff and their policies, make your beef known in the Talking to the Staff forum.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles