Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ... Might sound desprate but...

Default ... Might sound desprate but...

Ok lol this probibly sounds really childish but i just have to ask. I saw this chart and it says: Play Final Fantasy 10 and be a fanboy who dosnt know what hes talking about, but play Final Fantasy VI and be a true fan. So i was wondering if anyone has one i can buy off them or even if they will give it away that would be great. If you do then PM me and we'll sort things out. Or email me at cody-v-rag@hotmail.com.

eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by tidus_rox View Post
    Play Final Fantasy 10 and be a fanboy who dosnt know what hes talking about, but play Final Fantasy VI and be a true fan.
    FF6? No... FF1 for the ultimate win! I remember playing FF1 on an emulator in school and having everyone say "ZOMG ITZ VIVI!!!1" when they saw the Black Mage. Silly, ignorant cretins... Well, I guess the European release of Origins was a looooong way off but still.

And as far as I'm concerned, you can play FF7 and be a true fan. Since I live in the UK, it was the first game I ever got to legitimately play. Also, FFX feels like a bit of a "f**k you" to the so-called "true" fans of the series, what with 9 going back to the roots and then 10 flippantly disregarding them altogether and replacing a gameplay-heavy game with something where two thirds of the whole thing is dialogue. *sigh*
    Last edited by ReloadPsi; 08-27-2006 at 02:10 AM.

in my eyes, the only way to be a true fan is to have played at least a little bit of them all

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

You actually took that chart seriously? You're just as likely to become a drooling fanboy idiot from playing FFVI as you are from FFX.

Forming your own opinions ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by ljkkjlcm9 View Post
    in my eyes, the only way to be a true fan is to have played at least a little bit of them all

THE JACKAL
    Except XI :p

Quote Originally Posted by Psi View Post
    And as far as I'm concerned, you can play FF7 and be a true fan. Since I live in the UK, it was the first game I ever got to legitimately play. Also, FFX feels like a bit of a "f**k you" to the so-called "true" fans of the series, what with 9 going back to the roots and then 10 flippantly disregarding them altogether and replacing a gameplay-heavy game with something where two thirds of the whole thing is dialogue. *sigh*
    Too true.

Playing a little bit of all of them sounds like the best way. That's what I try to do. But VI is definitely worth it. Heck, I want to play it.

I personally never buy into the whole "you're a fanboy cos you like 7 and 10" argument. Let's face it, different strokes for different folks. 7 and 10 get a lot of hype because they're awesome.

*points up at Kain*

How did I let you get past the gaurds. =/
    Aisle is slacking on his narshean duties again, I'm going to go take my anger out on Jidoor, it needs poison. *[Escape]*

Ok well i have VIII and IX and i already dumped 8 cuz...well i didnt like it (hope i didnt offend anyone). So i think i might go on trying IX.

Saying that you personally don't like a game isn't offensive. I happen to think VIII is one of the best ones, but it's ok that it doesn't suit your tastes.

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice-ness View Post
    *points up at Kain*

Aisle is slacking on his narshean duties again, I'm going to go take my anger out on Jidoor, it needs poison. *[Escape]*
    Nu-uh, I've stocked up on smoke bombs today. Your guards aren't getting me! *throws smoke bomb, escapes*

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice-ness View Post
    *points up at Kain*

Poor Jidoor.......

Final Fantasy VI is the best. It has interesting story and character, fun gameplay, good music and graphic (It's the best SNES graphic). It did start out slow (I hate that part in Narshe), but it get interesting once you go deep inside it (I like those Scenarios). And I don't like FFVII and FFX fans. They only play that game consider it the best. Eventhough I like FFVII, I know their weaknesses (EXCEPT FOR KITTEN SITH AND NANAKI!!!!ANIMALS ARE NICE!). I also like Cloud, his personality are much like Locke.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliputian Hitcher View Post
    Forming your own opinions ftw.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.
    Figaro Castle