Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Movie Quote

Quote Originally Posted by NINJA_Ryu View Post
    Do or do not, there is no try. -Yoda (ESB)
    Yea, I like that quote.

"You wanna play rough? OK. Say hello to my little friend" - Tony Montana (Al Pacino) in Scarface.

"You're inhuman."
    "No... .I'm in touch with humanity."

"Ask me a question.:
    "What do you do?"
    "I'm into... well murders and executions mostly."
    "Do you like it?"
    "It depends. Why?"
    "Because most guys I know who work with mergers an acquisitions really don't like it."

"You're a smurfing ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood."

"I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?"

"I have to return some videotapes"

"Just cool it with the anti-Semitic remarks."

"Paul Allen has mistaken me for this dickhead Marcus Halberstram. It seems logical because Marcus also works at P&P and in fact does the same exact thing I do and he also has a penchant for Valentino suits and Oliver Peoples glasses. Marcus and I even go to the same barber, although I have a slightly better haircut. "

~ American Psycho

Ciddieless since 2004

Oh, and add every song in the South Park Movie into mine too.

I'd quote some, but I doubt that Cid's Knights would like that too much...
    Money, power, sex... and elephants.
    -- Capt. Simon Illyan, ImpSec

"We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold."

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
    :mario::luigi:

Here's some more quotes :

"I love you!" "...I know." ~Han Solo & Princess Leia (Empire Strikes Back)

"Shall we shag now or shall we shag later?" ~Austin Powers (Austin Powers : International Man Of Mystery)

"Three days!? Three days!? How many sins could you have committed in three days!? Come back when you have more time please!" ~Alejandro (The Mask Of Zorro)

"How could you!?" "I'm a woman!" "I'm sorry I--" ~Batman & Catwoman (Batman Returns)
    Last edited by The Fat Bioware Nerd; 08-30-2006 at 06:04 AM.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

The entire scene from Pulp Fiction from when Vincent and Jules enter the flat with the three guys to when they leave.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by DK
    The entire scene from Pulp Fiction from when Vincent and Jules enter the flat with the three guys to when they leave.
    Just what i was about to say, but hell any scene from Pulp Fiction could be used.

But it's gotta be that memorable scene from The Shawshank Redemption when Red is about to meet Andy for the first time outside of prison at the end of the film. That scene was perfect..

"I hope i can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand... I hope the pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams... i hope."

Str8 Pimpin'

I love "A Clockwork Orange" quotes. I quote it all the time.

O Captain! My Captain! Spawn of Sephiroth's Avatar

" Hello, Cloud!" ~ Sephiroth, Final Fantasy VII Advent Children

And, look at my sig!!!!

Loki: I have an army.
    Stark: We have a HULK!

"Welcome to the Suck." - Jarhead

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

"It rubs the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the hose again." ~Silence of the Lambs

"I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me."~The Color Purple

I can't think of any more right now worth posting.

Looked dead, didn't I? But I wasn't. But it wasn't from lack of trying, I can tell you that. Actually, Bill's last bullet put me in a coma - A coma I was to lie in for four years. When I woke up, I went on what the movie advertisements refer to as a 'roaring rampage of revenge.' I roared. And I rampaged. And I got bloody satisfaction. I've killed a hell of a lot of people to get to this point, but I have only one more. The last one. The one I'm driving to right now. The only one left. And when I arrive at my destination, I am gonna kill Bill. - The Bride, Kill Bill

---

Now... When it comes to you, and us, I have a few unanswered questions. So, before this tale of bloody revenge reaches its climax, I'm going to ask you some questions, and I want you to tell me the truth. However, therein lies a dilemma. Because, when it comes to the subject of me, I believe you are truly and utterly incapable of telling the truth, especially to me, and least of all, to yourself. And, when it comes to the subject of me, I am truly and utterly incapable of believing anything you say. - Bill

How do you suppose we solve this dilemma? - The Bride

Well, it just so happens I have a solution. *shoots her* - Bill

"Sarah Connor?" "Yes?" *BOOM* ~T-800 (The Terminator)

"Happy trails Hans!" ~John McClane (Die Hard)

"You killed my parents." "What??? *Spits out blood* What are you talking about?" "I made you...You made me first." ~Batman & The Joker (Batman)

"Does it make you horny?" ~Austin Powers (Austin Powers : International Man Of Mystery)

V from V for Vendetta:
    ”Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.”

The Bride in Kill Bill:
    Looked dead, didn't I? But I wasn't. But it wasn't from lack of trying, I can tell you that. Actually, Bill's last bullet put me in a coma - A coma I was to lie in for four years. When I woke up, I went on what the movie advertisements refer to as a 'roaring rampage of revenge.' I roared. And I rampaged. And I got bloody satisfaction. I've killed a hell of a lot of people to get to this point, but I have only one more. The last one. The one I'm driving to right now. The only one left. And when I arrive at my destination, I am gonna kill Bill.

These two speeches really rocked my socks, along with probably everything Quentin Tarantino has ever written of dialogue.
    Last edited by Breine; 08-30-2006 at 01:01 PM.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

It's all in the reflexes.
    There is no signature here. Move along.