Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Favorite Movie Quote

The Nerd Who Knows Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroshima View Post
    "The three shall spread thier blackened wings and be the striking hammer of God.- The Boondock Saints
    I was going to put that one, but since you did, I shall put another great one from that movie.

"Well, can't do much damage with that then, can we? Perhaps it should have been a rule of wrist?" -Connor, Boondock Saints

Is it dead? Rocco, Boondock Saints

<PaperStar> live fast, die young, bad plefs do it well

I missed the part where that's my problem.

Spider-Man

Back from the Abyss ValkyrieWing's Avatar

"I love those moments...i like to wave at them as they pass by."
    Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Carribbean

"The Gospel according to Saint Monty of Python.
    Armaments, Chapter Two, Verses Nine to Twenty-One:
    "And Saint Atila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, 'Oh, Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that with it thou mayest blow thy enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.' And the Lord did grin, and people did feast upon the lambs, and sloths, and carp, and anchovies, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats, and large --" "And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thou foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.'"
    Amen"

Monty Python and the Holy Grail
    ~Ye must desire respite from thy empty existence. Thou shalt have it.~

Guess who's back....back chaos_ghost's Avatar

"Eddie Murphy, f*** you!" -Eddie Murphy in Raw

"Nobodies going to jail Karen!"-Henry Hill in Goodfellas

"And do not be so emotional George because we are brothers!"-Diego Delgado in Blow

Thanks to Owen McWare for the sig. This sig is staying up forever no matter what.

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

"Bitch, you don't have a future." - The Bride, Kill Bill vol 2

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

'The Dude abides.' -Big Lebowski

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

"Why can't you out run them I thought you said this thing was fast!?" "Watch your mouth kid or you'll find yourself floating home!" "Besides I know a few maneuvers we'll lose them." "How long before you can make the jump to lightspeed?" "It'll take a few moments to get the data from navicomputer." "Are you kidding at the rate they're gaining!?" "Traveling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops boy!" "Without precise calculations we could fly right through a star or bounce too close to a supernova and that'll end your trip real quick wouldn't it!?" "What's that flashing?" "We're losing the deflector shield go strap yourselfs in while I make the jump to lightspeed." "Are you alright?" "What's wrong?" "I felt a great disturbance in the force." "It's as if millions of oysters suddenly cried out in terror then suddenly silenced." "I feel something terrible has happened." "You better get on with your excises." "Well you can forget your troubles with those Imperial slugs I told you I'd out run them." "Don't everybody thank me at once anyway we should be at Alderaan in 0800 hours." "Now be careful R2." "RRRAAAHHAARROOAAHH!" "He made a fair move screaming about can't help you." "Don't have it...it's not wise to upset a wookie." "But sir nobody worries about upsetting a droid." "That's because droids don't pull people's arms out of their socket when they lose wookies are known to do that." "GRRRRRRR!" "I see your point sir." "May I suggest a new strategy R2?" "Let the wookie win." "Remember a Jedi can feel the force flowing through him." "You mean it controlls your actions?" "Partially but it also obeys your commands." "Hahaha!" "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blast at your side kid." "You don't believe in the force do you?" "Kid I've been from one side of this galaxy to the other I've seen a lot of strange stuff but I've never anything that'll make me believe there's an all powerful force controlling everything." "No mystical energy controlls my destiny it's a whole lot of simple tricks and nonsense." "I suggest you try it again Luke and this time let go your conscious self and act on instinct." "With the blast shield down I can't even see how am I supposed to fight?" "Your eyes can deceive you don't trust them." "Stretch out with your feelings." "See?" "You can do it." "I call it luck." "In my experience there's no such thing as luck." "Look good against remotes is one thing good against the living?" "It's something else." "Looks like we're coming up on Alderaan." "You were right I could almost see the remote." "That's good you've taken your first step into a larger world." ~Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, C-3PO, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Chewbacca (Star Wars Episode IV : A New Hope)
    Last edited by The Fat Bioware Nerd; 09-03-2006 at 09:04 AM.

mother is god in the eyes of a child"

Never Ending Pain....

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

Oh yeah, I forgot V's very vivid v-themed opening speech, which will never vanish in vain since various visions in it were vastly vivacious. Here's some more great quotes:

Governor Swann: "So this is your choice? You know he is a blacksmith."
    Elizabeth Swann: "No. He's a pirate." *she kisses Will Turner*

Jack Sparrow: "I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically." (to Commodore Norrington) "I want you to know that I was rooting for you. Know that. Elizabeth... it would never have worked between us, darling. I'm sorry. Will... nice hat. Friends... This is the day that you will always remember as the day that you..." *he trips over the ledge*

Barbossa: "So you expect to leave me standing on some beach with nothing but a name and your word it's the one I need and watch you sail away on my ship?"
    Jack Sparrow: "No. I expect to leave you standing on some beach with absolutely no name at all, watching me sail away on my ship and then I'll shout the name back to you. Savvy?"

What can we conclude from this? Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl has some really great lines.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

'Gabby Hayes' big Bart's Friend Milhouse's Avatar

Frankly my dear I don't give a **** - Rhett Butler (Gone with the wind)
    ...Geddit?

"I'll be back." ~T-800 (The Terminator)