Thread: Disgaea 2

Default Disgaea 2

Has anybody gotten their copy of this game yet? If so how is it?
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It comes out tomorrow, it ships today. I'll be getting it as soon as possible tomorrow, so I'll tell you then.

OMG, Disgaea 2 slipped my mind. Seeing as I have no money at the moment, Im going to have to wait. Ill get it when it gets its PAL release ( which will be ages, enough time for me to get some money )

Back from the Abyss ValkyrieWing's Avatar

ARGH...i haven't even finished the FIRST one yet!
    ~Ye must desire respite from thy empty existence. Thou shalt have it.~

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Just picked it up today. Would be playing more of it except I need to go to work soon.

It's the same basic style. I haven't really unlocked any of the new classes, but it's still the same game I remember. The story right now is fairly simple, and it's not as amusing as the first one, at least not now, but I'm still happy with the game. And I want to play more.

Ive picked up the game finally. Its very noice I must say, but I've yet to get my hands on the orginal so I have nothing to compare it to.
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

I got to the store right after they got their copies of the game in. They only got 6 copies and I was the first to get one from that store. Yay me! Ok, annoying excitment time over.

I've only played the first chapter, and half of the 2nd so far, but It's pretty fun. The gameplay is pretty much the same thing as the first one, but I don't mind that at all really. But, I haven't really got too experience much of the plot at all yet, so I don't truely know how I feel about that, but I like it so far.
    Last edited by Raven Nox; 08-31-2006 at 04:06 AM.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

theres a throwing glitch in it that I really dislike (can be as devestating as making you have to start the map all over again) but they might renew it in the english version.

I didnt play to much though ^_^ Im looking forward to seeing whether Tsunami Bomb is in it. or... something else Agent M is in.

Prinny God Recognized Member Endless's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I already played up to chapter 7 on the Japanese version, but I'll restart with the US one so that I know what is going on. My brother's comes back from Canada in a few days and should buy the game for me there.

And then there is Death

I love Disgaea

I can't wait to get it. Isn't it out in October in England... Europe... whatever.