Thread: Aerith drawings

Moomba Aerith drawings

Ok these are my very first set of drawings as such and some are for art projects in school so they are a bit weird :rolleyes2

Ok that pic was for school and my art teacher cut around it and put it on pink paper, i was appauled lol

This particular pic was when i was bored at 2am in the morning on a school day so for any or the scribbles, please ignore them lol

This again was for school and my art teacher asked someone else to finish it off and someone recked it by putting an arm on it and painted the arm. I painted the rest

This is my second fan art of aerith

This is my VERY first one and all my friends were like wow because ive never shown to be a very good drawer

Wow they are all good, your good at drawing ^_^
    Offline/Online

Thanks! But i think they are a bit too big dont you lol thank you again!
    =D

Quote Originally Posted by High-Summoner-Lady-Chloe View Post
    Thanks! But i think they are a bit too big dont you lol thank you again!
    =D
    it's alright if they are big when i sent my drawings in they were to big

Cool drawings still
    Offline/Online

=D thank you! They take me a long time to do and ive got to be in a quiet place to concentrate but my art teacher always seems to spoil them by either editing them himself or asking someone else to! lol

=D thank you! They take me a long time to do and ive got to be in a quiet place to concentrate but my art teacher always seems to spoil them by either editing them himself or asking someone else to! lol
    thats cool you got a quite place, i have my room but i still get buged
    >_<

You have a art Teacher so cool!, did he help you draw?
    cause you are really good
    Offline/Online

Nope he didnt its in school lol. Gosh no, he dosent even know what manga is! I was shocked!

Nope he didnt its in school lol. Gosh no, he dosent even know what manga is! I was shocked!
    I would be too,
    but you draw so good!, how did you learn to draw so good!
    Offline/Online

He said that he just calls it character drawing. I was like umm your ment to be an art teacher, you know, more branier than me lol but hes a bit dopey so...
    I dunno, i got bored one day and drew something and my best mate said it was really good so i suppose i just took up drawing a little lol. Do you do drawing?

He said that he just calls it character drawing. I was like umm your ment to be an art teacher, you know, more branier than me lol but hes a bit dopey so...
    I dunno, i got bored one day and drew something and my best mate said it was really good so i suppose i just took up drawing a little lol. Do you do drawing?
    thats cool and funny ^__^
    yeah i love to draw you can tell in this old thred too
    http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=80658
    Offline/Online

I love the last one!! But i think yuna is a character that is hard to draw thats why i drew her as a gunner and left her head off the pic lol lol

I love the last one!! But i think yuna is a character that is hard to draw thats why i drew her as a gunner and left her head off the pic lol lol
    heh heh i do werid stuff when i draw the characters and i'm not done with them ^_^
    like my friend is like "why aren't you done with this picture?"
    Offline/Online

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

They're good. You got potential. Remember to concentrate on the strenght of your line for better effects with a pencil. Keep it up.

Str8 Pimpin'

Thanks! I never took an intrest in art or any attention but ive just only started drawing in my spare time. thanks for the tip!