Thread: At what lvl should i be, to be able to kill adel ??

At what lvl should i be, to be able to kill adel ??

Heya fellow FF freaks I have a question At what lvl should i be to be able to kill adel.
    please if you have any info/tactics on how to sent her to hell please let me know afther 4 years of trying to finnish the game im getting rather tired you see.

Your level doesnt really matter as Adel gets stronger as you level up too.. Just get really high strength stat by junctioning and hack away at her. Remember to draw and cast regen onto Rinoa, and heal her when needed. Dont summon GFs, or use multiple hitting limit breaks.

I would recomend that you used Zell limit break Armaggedon Fist combo ( Punch Rush and Booya) you will probably defeat Adel in one round.

As vivisteiner explained the level your in doesnīt matter what matters is the junctions so make sure you have good magic junctioned to your HP and streght. When i fought her all my characters were at level 100 but thatīs just me.

Ohh and we arenīt freaks i think...we just have a lot of knowledge.

Same strageties as above for me..

Adel looks like a dude!! And I am a girl!! ><

Quote Originally Posted by xezero View Post
    Heya fellow FF freaks I have a question At what lvl should i be to be able to kill adel.
    please if you have any info/tactics on how to sent her to hell please let me know afther 4 years of trying to finnish the game im getting rather tired you see.
    Your levels in this game mean nothing. It's Junctioning that gets you through the game.

Adel is pretty damn easy, and I can't see why people have trouble with her. Just cast Doomtrain/Meltdown on her and beat her down with physical attacks. Have Quistis and Zell use their Limit Breaks. You shouldn't even need to cast Regen on Rinoa because Adel sucks.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

I did Adel on level 14. And that's the average.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

I always get around 30-40 ish. But I don't intend to be at that level, that's just what happens when I get around that part of the game.

'Gabby Hayes' big Bart's Friend Milhouse's Avatar

I don't think it has much to do with the level your at. Rather more how confident you are of winning the battle. I usually find that having the confidence to be able to win the fight is what enables me to defeat most bosses
    ...Geddit?

Moomba

i think you should be at least level 50, and have the ultimate weapons for Squall, Zell, Rinoa, and/or Irvine

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

That is mostly redundant. It can be done at far lower levels with proper junctioning. It'll even be easier.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Quote Originally Posted by bahamut_eden View Post
    i think you should be at least level 50, and have the ultimate weapons for Squall, Zell, Rinoa, and/or Irvine

Yea humm i doesnīt really matter if you have Rinoa ultimate weapon since she is the enemy in a way.

WWWWWWWWWWWooooooooooooTTTTTTTTTTT I killed her diden't think it would be so easy :P that irvines' limmit break is the [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img] if you have demmo ammo dammm... diden't even need to draw cast regen well thanx for all your help guys.

The fight is difficult if all you have used throughout the game is a Squall/Zell/Rinoa party and only attacked with a GF the entire game. If you have a well balanced party it is extremely easy, but with Squall 40, Zell 30, and everyone else around 15 with no GF compatability, it is almost impossible.

No itīs not you can pretty much end the game at very low levels.
    Last edited by Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer; 09-12-2006 at 12:21 AM.

GF's attacks became less useful for me as the game went on. That's with a few exceptions, of course, but Shiva, Ifrit and the other standard attacks became quite mundane quite quickly. A few auras and then attacking with limit breaks is far more effective.
    . . . if someone had come and told me . . . that they would leave my life whole, it would have left me cold: several hours or several years of waiting is all the same when you have lost the illusion of being eternal.

-Jean Paul Sartre, "The Wall"