Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who didn't like Leon?

Articles
    Blog Entries

Basically he wanted power that he thought he could never have with the good guys, but when he was defeated and usurped by his former master, i think that had a really humbling effect on him. Like addicts who hit rock bottom, he found out he was wrong...

It's very evident that he's a precursor to Kain Highwind. In that sense, he's one of the foundations of FF, not to mention his name was re-used as a surname for a later FF protagonist...

Quote Originally Posted by Crossblades View Post
    I liked Leon
    I liked him, although he was a pain to level up to the standards of the main party.

FFXIV Character

Omni Odin (Sargatanas)

I liked Lionheart. I thought he was one of the coolest characters. And it adds a great twist to the game.
    Final Fantasies defeated
    Playing

I, II, III, IV, IVAY, V, VI, VII, VIIDoC, VIICC , VIII, Tactics, TA, TA2, IX, X, X-2, XI, XII, XII:RW, XIII, XIII-2, XIII:LR, XIV, Type-0, XV

FavoriteToLeastFavorite : VII>X>Tactics>IX>IV>VIII>XV>VI>XII>X-2>XIII>TA2>V>XIII-2>III>I>LR:FFXIII>II

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth1999AD View Post
    I quite liked Lionheart's character. He was sort of a mix between (FFIV Spoilers)Kain and Golbez. I also liked how you could make him a pretty useful character very quickly. I had spent 20 hours or so building up the other characters while Lionheart only took me a few hours to get to a good enough fighting condition for the last dungeon.
    It's because the others start with really poor stats, while Leon joins at the end of the game with highly developed stats.