Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach

Quote Originally Posted by Shoden View Post
    Manga or anime, just talk about it here. If you don't know what Bleach is then I dub you a failure of anime/manga. I've just caught up on the manga and anime this week. The Arranacar ark is seriously picking up again.

(SPOILER) With Vizard/Hollow Ichigo vs Grimmjow things really are kickass.

I like the Bount filler in the anime, it's pretty cool.
    bah that ain't nothing

here is a good one: (SPOILER) When ichigo faces off with Rukia's brother in spirit world, and ichigo goes Bankai!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzotz View Post
    Manga or anime, just talk about it here. If you don't know what Bleach is then I dub you a failure of anime/manga. I've just caught up on the manga and anime this week. The Arranacar ark is seriously picking up again.

bah that ain't nothing

here is a good one: (SPOILER) When ichigo faces off with Rukia's brother in spirit world, and ichigo goes Bankai!!!!!!!!

The best part of that fight is (SPOILER)Rogue hollow Ichigo and Byakuya's face.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Zero View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuzotz View Post

bah that ain't nothing

The best part of that fight is (SPOILER)Rogue hollow Ichigo and Byakuya's face.
    yeah that was awesome... (SPOILER) the whole spirit world resuce rukia hting was awesome.. I loved the special endings whenever they had a Lt. Captian meeting Byakya was in it, and he was replacing his LT. Captain who was int he real world....IT was funny because they were talking about some contest that involved a banana as a prize...Anyway I doubt they will show these funnies anymore once its aired in the US... I was telling my friend THomas that you can just check out what's aired in Japan its pretty advanced,but he'll just wait for 4 years to catch up to episode 99........ Anyway yeah I was wondering if that side of ichigo is a hollow, and if it is then ichigo has already acheived what Aizen is aiming for.