Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: coolest scene

Default coolest scene

what do you guys think the coolest scene in ac? i think its a tie between the tifa fight (i love tifa) and the big fight with all the characters and yuffie (i love yuffie) or the cloud fight with sephiroth ( i .... well cloud's cool)

what do you think?
    I think...I want to be forgiven...

it's the turks on the bridge with the bombs.

Tifa on the wall (well not a big "WOAH!!!" scene but its the best I can think of)

motorcycle scene in the beginning.
    lynx
    beaten final fantasy III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII,mystic quest, tacitcs, tactics advanced, crystal chronicles.

you only live once but if you do it right once is enough

my FF amvs

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

the coolest scene to me is probably the bahamut sin fight. the way all the characters are introduced and the crazy teamwork stuff. its not my favourite scene (at least i dont think it is.) but its cool. tifa being thrown then landing perfectly on the wall is really cool too and when kadaj does that crazy flip move and disarms cloud in the fight near the end. thats definetly one of the coolest scenes.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

I actually enjoyed the opening sequence between Cloud and Loz, Yazoo, and Kadaj. The whole motorcyle combat was very interesting, and "Beyond the Wasteland" is playing during that scene. That is my favorite song on the soundtrack, so I'm sure that adds to my opinion in some way.
    <input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">-->

Quote Originally Posted by Blykus View Post
    I actually enjoyed the opening sequence between Cloud and Loz, Yazoo, and Kadaj. The whole motorcyle combat was very interesting, and "Beyond the Wasteland" is playing during that scene. That is my favorite song on the soundtrack, so I'm sure that adds to my opinion in some way.

Thats what it's called?! No wonder I couldent find it anywhere, I love that track XD

Ahem, back on topic, Vincent's part of the Bahemut fight is pretty good. The second half of the Cold/Seph fight is goood to (after the building sequence), and the entire Kadaj/Cloud fight. I don't think I got a favorit scene, but I like lots of indavidual sequences

Props to Owen Macwere for my kick as* sig

KH Survivor Character- Cloud

This game toatly destroys all other free online rpg''s out there. You have to check this out, it's really fun. Think Ragnorok Online, only free and with less people.http://www.kuyaro.net/

yeah. that vincent scene where pretty much jumps around and dodges everything while shooting looks really cool. the kadaj fight is fast paced but incredible if you pay close enough attention.

i guess the part where cloud jumps down while kadaj is turning into sephiroth and sephiroth stops him with his hand and the masamune appears is one of the coolest scenes. if does look pretty funky.

maaaaaaaaaan i really dont know, probably the fight on the midgar highway or......just about every scene with a sword in it!

Cloud VS Sephiroth duh.

come to think of it, nearly ever part of the film, the fights are all awesome and have seriously funky and cool moves and the film is brimming with other cool stuff.

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

My favorite scene was when the party and Cloud were fighting Bahamut Tremor. The action, the music and the visuals were all superb, and I loved it when (SPOILER)the party helped Cloud up into the sky and Aeris helped him push through Peta Flare to finish off the Summon.

The coolest scene is probably the fight between Tifa and Loz. I like their overblown attacks that totally defy the laws of physics. Oh yeah, and the Victory Fanfare ring tone. The battle between Cloud and Kadaj would have been great, but it was cut very short since most of the battle has the airship showing and the other characters talking.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

Turks VS Loz and Yazoo! Gah.. I wish I had something interesting to say.. all my posts seem to be about the same thing! O_o

I made this sig. Yay!!!!!!

Unlimited Hentai Works Twilight Edge's Avatar

-Tifa on the wall.

-Vincent shooting underneath his spinning cloak.

-All Turks scenes.

-Cloud vs. Kadaj with J-E-N-O-V-A rock n' roll style playing in the background.

-Advent OWA starts playing right after the Masamune appears.(sort of like a sign of what's going to happen,which is cool)

-Motorbike fights.These are nuff said.

-Omnislash DUH!!

Beyond Fantasy Sephiroths Clone's Avatar

My favorite scene is (SPOILER)when cloud comes down to finish off Kadaj and all you see is someone holding their arms up then the sword appears and you see Sephiroths long ass hair.

Yeah definitly the coolest scene

Made by me