Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who likes Advent Children?? Or FFX(-2)

Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by x Yunnie x View Post
    oh please just SHUT UP...
    This is the greatest line ever. The rest of the post should be deleted.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Elpizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadajwife View Post
    This probably belongs in General Final Fantasy...
    X= Very Good
    AC= Good
    X-2= Bad
    AC still got a bad rating here in america ya know
    and in japan ac and ffx-2 are the favorites movie/game
    Yes I know but that doesn't mean I couldn't have enjoyed that movie. I honestly did not like the story of FFX-2, and the characters were a bit weak...

Yuna- When the hell did she get like this?!? She was a much better character in FFX in my opinion.
    Rikku- Seems like her brain got sucked out by some kid with a bendy straw.
    Pain- Shows little to no emotion and I never liked those types of characters.

And honestly (SPOILER)I liked the bitter sweet ending of FFX

yuna is way more stronger and cooler then in ffx there she was like a sissy and now she's like the bi-atch from ffx-2
    rikku is 2 years older now and she still has the same character ... that's what i like about here she'll never change
    and for paine... well she IS tough so she can't show emotions

i'm from belgium you now and here they don't really know AC like you do... but the many fans from ff love the movie because you can see the characters in real life... end you don't have to play them

I think ffx is the most popular ff game here because you have tidus and yuna as a copple and nobody's gonna change that

everyone LOVES ffx
    I apologize in the name of Belgium... We are a small little country and well, the group of RPG fans here is (at least I think) quiet small. At school, I think I'm one of the few who actually knows and plays FF...
    And when there are RPG and FF here... They become n00b-like members who have never heard of capital letters or english spelling...

On a forum, it's not cool to tell other ones to shut up, each is given the rigth of his own opinion, just keep that in mind.

Anyway, on topic.
    I liked AC, liked it better than VII. Mainly because Sephiroth was much better in AC than he was in VII. Advent: One-Winged Angel is awesome.

Hmm, I never played X but it's really on my play list. You can be rigth saying FF X is very popular here. I for once, only heard from the existance of FF when a friend at school told me he bought FF X. (I became interested, searched the web, downloaded roms, playstation emulators, yadayada...)
    But the fact it's popular here is not because Tidus and Yuna are a couple (it can be one of the reasons, okay...). IX had a couple (Zidane x Garnet), VIII had one (Squall x Rinoa). IV had one (Cecil x Rosa). VI showed signs of a possible couple. (Celes x Locke), so couples are nothing new in FF.
    I don't really know why X is so popular here (I bet it is... I never heard anybody here talk about any pre-X FF's... Sad.) Maybe because of its great gfx, or people weren't used to RPG's so much...
    Ah, wish the Playstation2 emulator would hurry it up a bit and work correctly...

X-2, the same, never played it. The same friend who made me hear about FF for the very first time also bought it. If I get teh chance, after I finish X, I'll play X-2 too. (My sister is crazy about this game, she's wild about it ever since she heard "Thousand Words" and learned teh main character is a girl... Even though she never played it... I should teach her to play VI...)

And for your final statement "Everybody loves FF X". False, very very very false. You'll find enough people who can't stand it. I don't know until I finished it.
    will you please stop offending me... i hate it when you guys do that

and i'm NOT a NOOB!

wtvr no capital letters either... takes too much time

spelling sucks i know

that shut up thing ... you should know that we take that as a joke

but hey.... i can't blame you for being rude to me

it's just your personality

xxx Yunnie xxx

oh yeah before i forget...

btw... sry Goldenboco:rolleyes2 :rolleyes2

hope you can forgive me for my outrage

i was just having a bad day that's all

xxx Yunnie xxx

btw... i'm only 15 so... my spelling isn't THAT great you know

Don't triple post, use the edit/delete button instead.

~Void
    ~テつー Jenova's daughter テつー~
    <3 My Bloody Valentine <3

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus View Post
    This is the greatest line ever. The rest of the post should be deleted.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Elpizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadajwife View Post
    This probably belongs in General Final Fantasy...
    X= Very Good
    AC= Good
    X-2= Bad
    AC still got a bad rating here in america ya know
    and in japan ac and ffx-2 are the favorites movie/game
    Yes I know but that doesn't mean I couldn't have enjoyed that movie. I honestly did not like the story of FFX-2, and the characters were a bit weak...

Yuna- When the hell did she get like this?!? She was a much better character in FFX in my opinion.
    Rikku- Seems like her brain got sucked out by some kid with a bendy straw.
    Pain- Shows little to no emotion and I never liked those types of characters.

And honestly (SPOILER)I liked the bitter sweet ending of FFX

yuna is way more stronger and cooler then in ffx there she was like a sissy and now she's like the bi-atch from ffx-2
    rikku is 2 years older now and she still has the same character ... that's what i like about here she'll never change
    and for paine... well she IS tough so she can't show emotions

i'm from belgium you now and here they don't really know AC like you do... but the many fans from ff love the movie because you can see the characters in real life... end you don't have to play them

I think ffx is the most popular ff game here because you have tidus and yuna as a copple and nobody's gonna change that

everyone LOVES ffx
    I apologize in the name of Belgium... We are a small little country and well, the group of RPG fans here is (at least I think) quiet small. At school, I think I'm one of the few who actually knows and plays FF...
    And when there are RPG and FF here... They become n00b-like members who have never heard of capital letters or english spelling...

On a forum, it's not cool to tell other ones to shut up, each is given the rigth of his own opinion, just keep that in mind.

Anyway, on topic.
    I liked AC, liked it better than VII. Mainly because Sephiroth was much better in AC than he was in VII. Advent: One-Winged Angel is awesome.

Hmm, I never played X but it's really on my play list. You can be rigth saying FF X is very popular here. I for once, only heard from the existance of FF when a friend at school told me he bought FF X. (I became interested, searched the web, downloaded roms, playstation emulators, yadayada...)
    But the fact it's popular here is not because Tidus and Yuna are a couple (it can be one of the reasons, okay...). IX had a couple (Zidane x Garnet), VIII had one (Squall x Rinoa). IV had one (Cecil x Rosa). VI showed signs of a possible couple. (Celes x Locke), so couples are nothing new in FF.
    I don't really know why X is so popular here (I bet it is... I never heard anybody here talk about any pre-X FF's... Sad.) Maybe because of its great gfx, or people weren't used to RPG's so much...
    Ah, wish the Playstation2 emulator would hurry it up a bit and work correctly...

X-2, the same, never played it. The same friend who made me hear about FF for the very first time also bought it. If I get teh chance, after I finish X, I'll play X-2 too. (My sister is crazy about this game, she's wild about it ever since she heard "Thousand Words" and learned teh main character is a girl... Even though she never played it... I should teach her to play VI...)

And for your final statement "Everybody loves FF X". False, very very very false. You'll find enough people who can't stand it. I don't know until I finished it.
    will you please stop offending me... i hate it when you guys do that

and i'm NOT a NOOB!

wtvr no capital letters either... takes too much time

spelling sucks i know

that shut up thing ... you should know that we take that as a joke

but hey.... i can't blame you for being rude to me

it's just your personality

xxx Yunnie xxx

oh yeah before i forget...

btw... sry Goldenboco:rolleyes2 :rolleyes2

hope you can forgive me for my outrage

i was just having a bad day that's all

xxx Yunnie xxx

btw... i'm only 15 so... my spelling isn't THAT great you know

Don't triple post, use the edit/delete button instead.

~Void
    Thats alright, its just you have to remember when you make a post asking someones opinion its not always going to be the same as yours.

okido... LOL

got it!!
    YRP in position... let's kick some ass

>> i just always wanted to say that dunno why

my favie char. from FFAC is Vincent... i didn't knew him before (shame on me) he's just so cool, calm and collected AND he's a vampire i LOVE vampies

and from ffx(-2) it must be rikku and yuna...
    rikku from ffx and yuna from ffx-2

rikku is so funny in ffx, i dunno about ffx-2 (i didn't played it yet, but i'm gonna buy it) and she is sometimes so scared that it's also so funny her characters suits me the best i think

and yuna's very cool in ffx-2 (that is something i DO know)
    i normally don't like guns in ff-games but this makes a big difference... because it's a girl and girls are cool if they have guns LOL

Yeah!!! BI-ATCH POWER!!!
    xx Yunnie xx

Quote Originally Posted by vivi_ultima View Post
    IMO:

FFX: Sucks, sucks, sucks, sucks, sucks, sucks so much!
    FFX-2: *Please see FFX*
    AC: Fantastic! Though, I really hate when they made a lot of sequels.

As you can see FFX and FFX-2 is my least favourite FF. In the list of my favourite FF, FFX and FFX-2 was listed as the worst. I wish Xurts is here.
    (In order from favourite to the least favourite)
    FFVII
    FFIX
    FFVI
    FFIV
    FFT
    FFXII
    FFV
    FFX-2
    FFX

Just because I hate FFX (And X-2), that doesn't mean it's very stupid. It's a good game.
    Oh.. God, Oh... Oh.. That sickend me!!!

FF10: Good story and characters, not so memorable music. The battle system was neat.

FF10-2: Good battle system, but everything else about it is utter [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img] to me.

Final fantasy Ac: Film for the fanboys/fangirls with little story and entertaining fights that soon lose there impact/get boring. It'll do for a weekend movie when I've got nothing else to watch.
    Last edited by Raebus; 09-12-2006 at 04:22 PM.

Moogle

man this thread makes me bored but i think X just plain well sucks. X-2 well lets see here no guys in fighting so ya also gets a zero in my book. On to Advent Children cool graphics but the fights scenes way too unrealistic and the story bored me so well i'd give it a 2 out of 10. theres my opinion. thanks for listening.
    I like Yuna cause, yeah.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by final fantasy is stinky View Post
    man this thread makes me bored but i think X just plain well sucks. X-2 well lets see here no guys in fighting so ya also gets a zero in my book. On to Advent Children cool graphics but the fights scenes way too unrealistic and the story bored me so well i'd give it a 2 out of 10. theres my opinion. thanks for listening.
    I hope you get banned soon.
    If you don't enjoy Final Fantasy why did you make an account at Eyes on Final Fantasy? And of course the fight scenes are unrealistic! Its a Fina Fantasy....

Prepare to be thrown in the pit of Bannedness (you know its gonna happen sooner or later)

~Goldenboco

Thumbs up

What did i ever do to you?? and my username is a joke lol!!!!! i really like FF and i just dont like the fight scene in AC when tifa fights in the church and the benches are breaking when they hit her head lol Thanks

sorry my little brother wrote the reply above me when I went to eat.
    Goldenboco youre the biggest idiot ever. Dude the fight scenes in Advent Children are way too unrealistic would your head brake a church bench?? FF-X and X2 are the worst Final Fantasies to date. Thats something you can't deny. People like you just jump to conclusions about other people. Dude this is a gaysauce forum.
    Well thanks for listening.
    I like Yuna cause, yeah.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Goldenboco, don't antagonise people.
    final fantasy is stinky, if you don't like EoFF, you're welcome to leave. But if you stay, don't insult other members again.

Angry

What did i ever do to you?? and my username is a joke lol!!!!! i really like FF and i just dont like the fight scene in AC when tifa fights in the church and the benches are breaking when they hit her head lol Thanks

Goldenboco youre the biggest idiot ever. Dude the fight scenes in Advent Children are way too unrealistic would your head brake a church bench?? FF-X and X2 are the worst Final Fantasies to date. Thats something you can't deny. People like you just jump to conclusions about other people. Dude this is a gaysauce forum.

i agree with goldenboco on this one... you KNOW this IS final FANTASY... urealistic is their second name

and i don't like people who offend EoFF and the other members...

if you do this again ... the warn button will look beautifull to click

xx Yunnie xx

P.S.: and if you think this forum is gaysauce then you should beter leave and don't mess up my thread!

FFXIV Character

Laurelin Kementari (Sargatanas)

Have you ever considered that there is such a thing as personal opinion and personal preference?

FFVII:AC~I liked it. I love the FFVII series so its a thumbs up for me!

FFX~ I really loved FFX. It was awesome. The ending was lovely and matched the story.

FFX-2~ Eh, I didnt like it. I think it was horrible compared to others. Seriously. I thought that trying to get the Perfect Ending was a waste of my time since it sucked either way. The Good Ending was cute, but still. FFX was better.

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....

i like final fantasy VI - X-2.mostly i love all final fantasy games.

Story:
    FFX: Confusing as hell
    FFX-2: Weak
    AC: Weak

Gameplay (fighting):
    FFX: Interesting.
    FFX-2: FFV meets Charlie's Angles!
    AC: Cool.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Oh, I haven't played X or X-2 yet (I don't have a Playstation 2 at this stage in my life ), but from what I've seen and heard they're both good games. Have you read the X-2 review on this site? It REALLY makes me want to try out X-2 for myself!

AC: the movie was absolutely awesome. The graphics were just so stunning. The character models were so breathtaking, they almost looked real! And I'm not gay but I thought Aeris was just so beautiful. Definately the best looking. I reckon that if they made an ff7 remake on the PS3, the characters should look exactly as they did in the movie (except with their old outfits, of course).
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Quin is wrong and LALA is right.