Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: if u could be a ff8 character

To be completey honest, I would be Irvine.

He is such a confused individual. The one thing he is good at (sharpshooting), he questions. His character is underrated, in my opinion.
    <input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">-->

I'd be Quistis and seduce Squallie, of course.

id want ulti powers so i can trap little citys in cages of magic

I'd be Selphie (my fave character, coz she's alot like me) and I'd dump Irvine like he's never been dumped before (that womanising jerk! ) Then I'd steal all the GFs with the exception of Siren and perhaps Pandemona, and Zell and I could get together (I've always liked the idea of Zellphie) and I would join the disciplinary commitee! Funtime!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Quin is wrong and LALA is right.

If i could be a final fantasty character i say i would hacvve to be squall for the reason he gets the girl.Rinoa.beleive me if i was squall i would had before the 4th disc like 1st or 2nd disc.....

I would be Squall...Before the scare make by seifer it'll be nicer
    Odin would be my choice of GF...Zentetsuken...Use it to protect people i cared most.Taking a gunblade of course.And wear Balamb Garden's SeeD's uniform from top to bottom.

I would be Quistis so Seifer an grab my ass all he wants

Or maybe I'll be Rinoa and be in Angel Wing limit break and use Meteor on all the cities/countries

Then to show my hate for Rinoa being Quisti!:

:kaofight:
    The pink one being Quistis and the brown one being Rinoa!

I'd probably be Rinoa. And then I'd go gay for Selphie.

Fun times.
    . . . if someone had come and told me . . . that they would leave my life whole, it would have left me cold: several hours or several years of waiting is all the same when you have lost the illusion of being eternal.

-Jean Paul Sartre, "The Wall"

Rinoa, mainly to get close to Siefer and Squall

um...whatever. i think i'd choose Squall. he and i are almost exactly alike as far as social skills go. i also used to say 'whatever' alot and talked to almost noone. i still stand at the edge of the room and silently watch others have fun in the parties.

my favorite part is that i'd be very amused as all the people on this site debated over how my weapon works till they're at eachother's throats

the GF would be griever, of course, what's the point of being named Leonhart, having a weapon named 'lionheart', the ring, necklace, and the chain for my weapon that all symbolize Griever without having the horned, flying lion, himself. plus, he's powerful!

"ignorance is bliss...so is death"

I would be the gatekeeper of Balamb Garden and then i would not let Squall and his gang get out of school and eventually stoping the story progression.

I'll be Zell, then go learn karate

I'd rather be with a character. And that character would be Zell or Irvine XD
    Signature Under Construction

My GF would be Shiva, or Ifrit, or Cactuar or Alexander. Or Bahamut.

On second thought, maybe just Bahamut.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Quin is wrong and LALA is right.

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

Dancing Chocobo

I would be Ultimecia while in Edea's body and take over the world and then play with myself. Wait a sec... If I'm Ultimecia in Edea's body... how does that work out... (SPOILER)I totally just confessed to being Ultimecia. oops lol