Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: if u could be any ff7 character

Default if u could be any ff7 character

if you could be any ff7 charater or gf who would you be and what would u do with these new powers

I'd be Johnny and pork Tifa. No lie.
    <input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">-->

id be bahemut zero so i can fly around da world

any sommon materia equipped on Tifa, i can think of TWO reasons and we all know what they are.

None of 'em. Especially since I'd be fighting someone extremely powerful and that has long grey hair with about a 3% chance of winning.

probably a turk, but i'd still be myself

Why do you imprison your saviour?

Vincent and i would use his awesome vampire powers to drink the blood of the living and of course to tap Tifa's Ass!
    [xander]Signature removed for being over the limits. Please consult the signature restrictions before posting a signature.[/xander]

obviously it would be Yuffie. hack, slash, and steal. one thing that the Materia Hunter may point out as wrong in her opinion is that i prefer not to steal so much and make victims of everybody. stealth and reliability are the keys.
    Last edited by Yuffie514; 09-16-2006 at 07:22 PM.

Vincent, of course, though i might put the whole dead-girl-friend-gave-birth-to-Sephy incident behind me. But transforming into the Galian Beast! I can only dream.

I'd be either Tifa (cause she's so strong), Yuffie (she's a ninja! HELLO!) or a Turk (they're just cool, man). Or Bahamut.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Quin is wrong and LALA is right.

I'd be Sephiroth......Obviously. He's the Shizz. I would go around and kill the crap out of bad guys.
    Last edited by Diddy21; 09-22-2006 at 04:48 AM. Reason: I mis-spelled
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot.
    If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

Which FF Character Are You?

- "Let's Bounce"

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

JENOVA.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I would have to be Kitten Sith.

Rufus is rich and powerful while it lasts and he inherited it all. I'd want that. I'd use my powers of Evil Corporation to make myself even more money.

I'll be Cloud...because I lack socialize skills or maybe I wanted to be alone...which in fact actually I like my friend to be around me..and Guardian Force...Neo Bahamut...because it's cool..

想要對妳說的 不敢說的愛