Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Worst Criminals In History

Default Worst Criminals In History

Write what Criminals you hate the most.

My opinion:

Ted Bundy. Confessed to killing 30 women but the actual number of killings is unknown. Police are certain that he has killed more women. Died in 1989.

Jon Venables and Robert Thomson: Two 11 year old boys brutally killed a 3 year old boy and dumped him on train tracks to look like an accident.

And obviously Osama Bin Laden
    The below sentence is true.
    The above sentence is false.

FFXIV Character

Kelesis Aleid (Phoenix)

Seeing as your signature implies a criminal offense, I'll say you.

(SPOILER)Old Manus or Levian

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

CURSE YOU CARMEN SANDIEGO!

Quote Originally Posted by Dignified Pauper View Post
    OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEGHA!

Carmen Sandiego is like my HEROINE. She has been ever since I was little. She is seriously the coolest woman EVER. Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego!?!? >:O
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

Ahh, those games were so fun...

Quote Originally Posted by gyrus View Post
    YES they were. I LOVED the computer games and I used to play 'em like a maniac. The TV shows owned too, but "Where In Time is Carmen Sandiego" was the best game ever made.

To be on topic etc, uhm, worst criminal...Hitler.
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

Ciddieless since 2004

Money, power, sex... and elephants.
    -- Capt. Simon Illyan, ImpSec

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by comet View Post

Jon Venables and Robert Thomson: Two 11 year old boys brutally killed a 3 year old boy and dumped him on train tracks to look like an accident.
    Don't forget that they shoved a battery up his anus.

I would probably say either them or... The Wiggles.

my choice for worst criminal is pshychotic for shutting down anaisas thread such as anaisas welcome thread and behold the void for shutting down ken is a ponce

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

he freakin' betrayed, lol, Jesus.

he freakin' killed, lol, Jesus.

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Cid for making EoFF.

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Resha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gyrus View Post
    YES they were. I LOVED the computer games and I used to play 'em like a maniac. The TV shows owned too, but "Where In Time is Carmen Sandiego" was the best game ever made.
    Not to mention the monthly comic in National Geographic Kids before they replaced it with those weird warping kids! <3

Worst Criminal: ... Oh geez,I dunno, there's so many. Those sick people that torture people while eating them slowly or kill them and freeze their heads in their fridge really creep me out.

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

Before any of you read this, I want to give fair and stern warnings:
    Albert Fish was sick, very very sick. He ate those that he killed, and he described it in sickening detail. Young children were he victims. He cut them up, basically. I have put all of the trulygruesome details in (SPOILER)text so as not to have anyone feel sick after reading something you didn't want to.

Just know that it's gross.

Also, if a Mod or Admin. deems that Albert Fish is far too graphic, feel free to simply pull out all the explanations and such, but be sure to place in the following sources so that poeple can, if they so wish, learn more about this horrific murderer.

Sources:
    http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_k...ish/index.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish
    http://www.prairieghosts.com/fish.html
    http://www.carpenoctem.tv/killers/fish.html

Albert Fish

He was a stooped, frail-looking old man about 130 pounds and 5 feet 5 inches tall. He was nicknamed The Grey Man or the Brooklyn Vampire.

His manner was that of one with a polite, genteel, kind and seemingly constant benevolence.

And this is what the man did:

On May 28, 1928, Fish, then 58 years old, visited the Budd family in Manhattan, New York City. He was responding to a work wanted ad placed by 18-year-old Edward Budd. At the Budd's apartment, Fish found Edward perfect, but then met his younger sister, ten-year-old Grace. Fish promised to hire Edward and send for him in a few days, and in the meantime he convinced Mr. and Mrs. Budd to let Grace accompany him to a party that evening at his home. Fish left with Grace Budd that day, but never came back.

In November of 1934, an anonymous letter was sent to the girl's parents which led the police to Albert Fish. Here is what is pertinent about the letter:

(SPOILER) ...On Sunday June the 3, 1928 I called on you at 406 W 15 St. Brought you pot cheese—strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat in my lap and kissed me. I made up my mind to eat her. On the pretense of taking her to a party. You said yes she could go. I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. When we got there, I told her to remain outside. She picked wildflowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them. When all was ready I went to the window and called her. Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down the stairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mamma. First I stripped her naked. How she did kick—bite and scratch. I choked her to death, then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms. Cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not smurf her tho I could of had I wished. She died a virgin.

According to his confession to Detectives, this is what Fish did with Gracie's body after strangling her to death:

(SPOILER)He propped up her head on an old paint can and decapitated her, catching most of the blood in the paint can. Afterwards he threw the bucket of blood out into the yard. He undressed the headless child, then he went back to her body and cut it in two with the butcher knife and cleaver.

Parts of her body he took with him wrapped in newspaper. The rest he left there until he returned several days later when he threw the portions of her body over a stone wall in the back of the house. He disposed of his tools in the same fashion.

However, Gracie was not the only child to have been murdered and mauled by The Grey Man.

Fish confessed the unspeakable things he did to Billy Gaffney, another of the children to have been mutilated and killed by Fish.

As said by Fish in his interrogation:

"I brought him to the Riker Ave. dumps. There is a house that stands alone, not far from where I took himI took the boy there. (SPOILER)Stripped him naked and tied his hands and feet and gagged him with a piece of dirty rag I picked out of the dump. Then I burned his clothes. Threw his shoes in the dump. Then I walked back and took the trolley to 59 St. at 2 A.M. and walked from there home.

"Next day about 2 P.M., I took tools, a good heavy cat-of-nine tails. Home made. Short handle. Cut one of my belts in half, slit these halves in six strips about 8 inches long. (SPOILER)I whipped his bare behind till the blood ran from his legs. I cut off his ears -- nose --slit his mouth from ear to ear. Gouged out his eyes. He was dead then. I stuck the knife in his belly and held my mouth to his body and drank his blood.

"I picked up four old potato sacks and gathered a pile of stones. Then I cut him up. I had a grip with me. I put his nose, ears and a few slices of his belly in the grip. Then I cut him through the middle of his body. Just below the belly button. Then through his legs about 2 inches below his behind. I put this in my grip with a lot of paper. I cut off the head -- feet -- arms-- hands and the legs below the knee. This I put in sacks weighed with stones, tied the ends and threw them into the pools of slimy water you will see all along the road going to North Beach.

"I came home with my meat. I had the front of his body I liked best. His monkey and pee wees and a nice little fat behind to roast in the oven and eat. I made a stew out of his ears -- nose -- pieces of his face and belly. I put onions, carrots, turnips, celery, salt and pepper. It was good.

"Then I split the cheeks of his behind open, cut off his monkey and pee wees and washed them first. I put strips of bacon on each cheek of his behind and put them in the oven. Then I picked 4 onions and when the meat had roasted about 1/4 hour, I poured about a pint of water over it for gravy and put in the onions. At frequent intervals I basted his behind with a wooden spoon. So the meat would be nice and juicy.

"In about 2 hours, it was nice and brown, cooked through. I never ate any roast turkey that tasted half as good as his sweet fat little behind did. I ate every bit of the meat in about four days. His little monkey was a sweet as a nut, but his pee-wees I could not chew. Threw them in the toilet."

Fish was also tied to the 1932 murder of a fifteen-year-old girl named Mary O'Connor in Far Rockaway. The girl's mauled body was found in some woods close to a house that Fish had been painting.

Fish confided in Dr. Wertham a long history of preying on children -- "at least a hundred." Fish would bribe them with money or candy. He usually chose African-American children because he believed that the police did not pay much attention when they were hurt or missing.

He never went back to the same neighborhood. He said that he had lived in at least 23 states and in each one he had killed at least one child. Sometimes, he lost his job as a painter because he was suspiciously connected to these dead or mutilated children.

Initially, Dr. Wertham(a psychiatrist called to determine if Fish was insane or not) had some concerns about whether Fish was lying to him, especially when he told the psychiatrist that he had been sticking needles into his body for years in the area between the rectum and the scrotum: (SPOILER) "He told of doing it to other people too, especially children. At first, he said, he had only stuck these needles in and pulled them out again. Then he had stuck others in so far that he was unable to get them out, and they stayed there." The doctor had him X-rayed and sure enough, there were at least twenty-nine needles in his pelvic region.

About the age of fifty-five, Fish started to experience hallucinations and delusions. "He had visions of Christ and His angels....he began to be engrossed in religious speculations about purging himself of iniquities and sins, atonement by physical suffering and self-torture, human sacrifices....He would go on endlessly with quotations from the Bible all mixed up with his own sentences, such as 'Happy is he that taketh Thy little ones and dasheth their heads against the stones."

Fish believed that God had ordered him to torment and castrate little boys. He had actually done so a number of times.

Wertham was amazed as Fish described the horrible cannibalism of Billy Gaffney's body. "His state of mind while he described these things in minute detail was a peculiar mixture. He spoke in a matter-of-fact way, like a housewife describing her favorite methods of cooking....But at times his voice and facial expression indicated a kind of satisfaction and ecstatic thrill. I said to myself: However you define the medical and legal borders of sanity, this certainly is beyond that border."

Ultimately, Albert Fish was tried and found guilty of the murders, and was also announced to be "perfectly sane". As such, he recieved the death penalty.

When it was announced that he was to recieve the death penalty via electric chair, Albert Fish turned to the jury and thanked them, for he had never once experienced such a thing before.

On January 16, 1936, Albert Fish was executed.