And the makings of a good plan

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Ken.

I think Ryu is stronger as far as storyline goes, but Ken is my guy.
    Last edited by Roto13; 09-02-2006 at 08:57 PM.

Blog Entries

I'll give you some good reasons to vote for me.

I want to make it perfectly clear what I do not intend to do in this letter before I carry on with what I do wish to accomplish with it. But before I continue, allow me to explain that the tone of Mr. Ryu H. Hadouken's platitudes is eerily reminiscent of that of prissy, deceitful hermits of the late 1940s, in the sense that unless we stand our ground, things will only get worse. Yes, I could add that no reasonable person would deny that his trucklers operate secretly so as not to excite suspicion, but I wanted to keep my message simple and direct. I didn't want to distract you from the main thrust of my message, which is that if I had to choose the most purblind specimen from Ryu's welter of smarmy gabble, it would have to be Ryu's claim that he knows the "right" way to read Plato, Maimonides, and Machiavelli. Who could have guessed that Ryu would impair the practice of democracy? To put it another way, why is it that 99 times out of 100, his skills are generally used to exploit, abuse, and exert power? It is bootless to speculate on the matter, but it should be noted that if I recall correctly, we are nearing a synthesis of resistentialism and antinomianism into a jaded, callous jujuism that will sensationalize all of the issues. End of story. Actually, I should add that we find among narrow and uneducated minds the belief that he should flush all my hopes and dreams down the toilet because "it's the right thing to do". This belief is due to a basic confusion, which can be cleared up simply by stating that even Ryu's most overweening secret agents are trained in the use of force, deadly force, advanced weaponry, and offensive and defensive tactics. Why do I tell you this? Because these days, no one else has the guts to. I used a phrase a few moments ago. I referred to Ryu's deputies as "lewd nudniks." You ought to memorize that phrase, because, frankly, perhaps one day we will live in a world where good people are not troubled by fear of brusque nitwits. Until that day arrives, however, we must spread the word that a person who wants to get ahead should try to understand the long-range consequences of his/her actions. Ryu has never had that faculty. He always does what he wants to do at the moment and figures he'll be able to lie himself out of any problems that arise. Sorry for babbling so much, but Mr. Ryu H. Hadouken easily impresses his associates using big words like "Hadouken".
    Last edited by KentaRawr!; 09-02-2006 at 07:57 PM.

Ryu.

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arucard View Post
    Ryu.
    I wanted to respond to Mr. Arucard earlier, but I was so busy, I simply did not have the time. Nevertheless, what I need to say is so important, I knew I simply had to allocate a few minutes to write a brief letter on the subject. Let's get down to brass tacks: If you can go more than a minute without hearing Arucard talk about insurrectionism, you're either deaf, dumb, or in a serious case of denial. I don't care a brass farthing about what he thinks of me. I put that observation into this letter just to let you see that only the impartial and unimpassioned mind will even consider that we can never return to the past. And if we are ever to move forward to the future, we have to educate the public on a range of issues and encourage others to do the same. You know what I mean? I, hardheaded cynic that I am, like to face facts. I like to look reality right in the eye and not pretend it's something else. And the reality of our present situation is this: If Arucard's proxies had even an ounce of integrity, they would suggest the kind of politics and policies that are needed to restore good sense to this important debate. Faith is harder to shake than knowledge, love succumbs less to change than respect, hate is more enduring than aversion, and Arucard has been doing "in-depth research" (whatever he thinks that means) to prove that a totalitarian dictatorship is the best form of government we could possibly have. I should mention that I've been doing some research of my own. So far, I've "discovered" that teenagers who want to shock their parents sometimes maintain -- with a straight face -- that the federal government should take more and more of our hard-earned money and more and more of our hard-won rights. Fortunately, most parents don't fall for this fraud because they know that mankind needs to do more to step back and consider the problem of Arucard's stratagems in the larger picture of popular culture imagery. Understand, I am not condemning mankind for not doing enough; I am merely stating that I am sick of our illustrious "leaders" treading on eggshells so as not to upset Arucard. Here's what I have to say to them: Arucard is so tied up in his personal dreams that he is oblivious to what is happening in the world around him. But the problems with Arucard's canards don't end there. Because Mr. Arucard is so caught up in trying to make today's oppressiveness look like grade-school work compared to what he has planned for the future, I'd like to conclude this letter by quoting to him the last line of R. M. Rilke's poem, "Archaic Torso of Apollo": "You must change your life."

they're generally the same person they just look different

FFXIV Character

Kelesis Aleid (Phoenix)

If I'm not mistaken, they are related in some way concerning the story of Street Fighter. Is that right? I'll give my answer after learning a bit more about the two.

They're friends who trained together and have pretty much all of the same moves. :P

'Gabby Hayes' big Bart's Friend Milhouse's Avatar

I'm not to familiar with the Street Fighter games but I'll say Ryu (he was better in the movie)
    ...Geddit?

Blog Entries

Hmm... Ken.

not you naan bread Sergeant Hartman's Avatar

I was always a fan of Ryu.

Ken because he gets all the ladies.

In games Ryu is almost always weaker than Ken, while Ken is almost always somewhere in the upper tier....in the story Ryu is stronger. fun.

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

i like ken

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz