Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: You a good singer?

Quote Originally Posted by Yuna_wannabe View Post
    i wish i could give you an example of my singing but my talents with a computer are very limited. i can only send you something over msn...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shout View Post
    I got something that's good. Audacity is awesome. You can record anything and record something else over it. I use it mainly to record a guitar playing simple rythms with a solo over it. It's great. And after you're all done you can convert it to a WAV or MP3 file. You need a certain thing for MP3's. I forgot. I'll find out later. And if you convert it into an MP3, you can upload it to your MP3 player (Duh!).

Quote Originally Posted by StarlightAngel View Post
    People say I sing good, and I think I sing alright o.o I'd record it but I have no mic...
    Plug headphones into the mic port. It works.

Im almost a good singer...only almost though.

I only sing good when I'm drunk. When I'm sober, my singing voice instantly shatters eardrums in a hundred-metre radius.

Blog Entries

I think I'm a medium singer

um...i would be cept i've got a high voice. ya no in an anime there's always a girl with a high sweet voice? ok...lemme put it this way..have u ever heard the girl who sings 'freckles' for the rurouni kenshin theme song? i sound like that.
    having your bf break up wit u and saying 'we can still be friends' is like havin your dog die and your mom saying u can still keep it.

don't ever frown..because u never know if someone will be in love with your smile.

(`'·.¸(`'·.¸* ¤ *¸.·'´)¸.·'´ )
    «´¨`·..¤ **ChiBIkiD**¤..·´¨`»
    ¸ .·'´(¸.·'´ * ¤ *`'· .¸)`'·.¸

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I can sing very very well. When I sing,the sky will rain and the earth will crack with everything that is made of glass within range shatter to pieces.

Ciddieless since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I can sing very very well. When I sing,the sky will rain and the earth will crack with everything that is made of glass within range shatter to pieces.
    Ain't there a passage in the Book of Revelations about that happening?
    Money, power, sex... and elephants.
    -- Capt. Simon Illyan, ImpSec