Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Steve Irwin - Dead

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Poor guy, family and friends. I kind of saw it coming, but that doesnt mean its not shocking. But, a Stingray? Of all creatures?

Consuming the internets stuffing's Avatar

RIP dude

O Captain! My Captain! Spawn of Sephiroth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Croyles View Post
    Poor guy, family and friends. I kind of saw it coming, but that doesnt mean its not shocking. But, a Stingray? Of all creatures?
    really. you would think out of all those damn crocs and snakes he messed with, they would have been what killed him. RIP

Loki: I have an army.
    Stark: We have a HULK!

Yeah.. that's really sad but, I think maybe he died with no regrets. He led an exciting life and met an end when doing what he loves best. RIP.

Banned

Well it makes me want to write a FF fan fic where the lead males remember Steve Irwin when they encounter a lamia. Well RIP Steve.

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

too early for this

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Wow his wife doesn't even know ?!?!?!
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

I read that too. That she's off trekking in some mountains with no contact. How devastating.

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

This is so so sad. I always imagined he'd be crikeying into his old age, where he'd die peacefully in his bed.

(Trying to fend off a bunch of angry crocodile assassins.)

Rest in crocodile-hunting peace, Steve. You were a legend.

(Also, that FF6 battle screen ftw.)

i couldn't believe it, i thought my father was joking when he told me this morning,

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Steve Irwin was a complete and utter lunatic, and that's why he was so great. I guess it was always going to happen one day.

still unbelievable.....it feels like something you thought you heard, but it was actually just something you made up subconsciously.
    [leeza]Filesize limit is 50 kb. Please read the sig limits posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them. Maybe try saving as a jpg instead of a png. ~ Leeza[/leeza]

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii Ryûkishi View Post
    At least he met a fitting end. It'd have just been adding insult to injury if he'd merely fallen down some stairs or something.
    Alle über meinem Gesicht geschrieben!

its so sad all through middle school he was my hero. i even started catching snakes and stuff because of him. i fount out at 1am this morning when i went to wikipedia to llook something up and bam there it was right in the front. i searched other websites and wiki was the only one at that time that had it. its so sad

i always wanted to go to his zoo one day in the future and watch him feed the crocks.
    lynx
    beaten final fantasy III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII,mystic quest, tacitcs, tactics advanced, crystal chronicles.

you only live once but if you do it right once is enough

my FF amvs

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well, yeah, it's to be expected if you're going to just mess with wild animals.