View Poll Results: do you like the admins and moderators?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • NOOOOO! they ruin fantastic topics! and are bossy

2 9.09%
  • yes, they run the site well

20 90.91%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: moderators and such

Quote Originally Posted by LUKEJAKE17 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuffie the Dragon Ninja View Post
    this whole topic was provoked by the shutting down of GIRLFREINDS ill not be happy till its unlocked behold the void closes EVERYTHING aswell
    I read through that topic, and yes, you were being off topic. And all of the mods only close down threads that deserve it, because if they closed everything there wouldn't be anything left to post in, would there?
    i REALLY want to insult you
    I'm sure we all really want to insult you too.

You are very special, Luke. We won't forget you.

Blog Entries

Maybe modding him will change his tune.

there was a picture here

I am SOOOOOOOOO getting in another Post before this Thread gets closed and Lukejake gets banned.

See you around dude! You've been very entertaining

You're like a one man army, waging war for the rest of humanity...

or something

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa View Post
    Luke shouldn't be banned in my opinion. An that's not just because he's my brother. Firstly I agree with him on the in thread chatting thing. If somebody is chatting about random things then that would be silly. But if you're conversing in the thread about the actual subject matter, what's wrong with that? What should we do instead, all just make posts an respond to nobody elses? Threads would be vastly improved by more interaction. When you have a conversation with somebody, do you say your piece, they say theirs, an neither of you respond to what the other person has said? If you do, that's a terrible way to construct a "conversation", an you should be ashamed of yourselves. On the subject of him calling cl_out a retard. Cl_out called him a retard first, so I don't see what was wrong with him saying he was a retard back. The insulting things people of this forum may say to a regular member, they wouldn't say to a staff member, so I think Luke should be commended for treating both equally. An I think it would be pitiful if the staff were to ban him for saying something to them that they wouldn't ban him for for saying to another member. Banning somebody for not being a staff butt kisser, would be pathetic. Although there are good things the staff do of course, we hear enough about that, so I'll stick to pointing out what they do that's bad. In eoeo mainly, they can't be bothered reading through all the posts, they'll skim through the posts, take something entirely out of context, an ban them for it. An since they don't read all the posts, say five people might have said something considered insulting, they'll ban one of them. That's shoddy work. They should either ban all, or none at all.
    what a valid, important post everyone should read including staff and then everything would be better

Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus
    He would be the finest staff member of all time if that were to happen.

Luke shouldn't be banned in my opinion. An that's not just because he's my brother. Firstly I agree with him on the in thread chatting thing. If somebody is chatting about random things then that would be silly. But if you're conversing in the thread about the actual subject matter, what's wrong with that? What should we do instead, all just make posts an respond to nobody elses? Threads would be vastly improved by more interaction. When you have a conversation with somebody, do you say your piece, they say theirs, an neither of you respond to what the other person has said? If you do, that's a terrible way to construct a "conversation", an you should be ashamed of yourselves. On the subject of him calling cl_out a retard. Cl_out called him a retard first, so I don't see what was wrong with him saying he was a retard back. The insulting things people of this forum may say to a regular member, they wouldn't say to a staff member, so I think Luke should be commended for treating both equally. An I think it would be pitiful if the staff were to ban him for saying something to them that they wouldn't ban him for for saying to another member. Banning somebody for not being a staff butt kisser, would be pathetic. Although there are good things the staff do of course, we hear enough about that, so I'll stick to pointing out what they do that's bad. In eoeo mainly, they can't be bothered reading through all the posts, they'll skim through the posts, take something entirely out of context, an ban them for it. An since they don't read all the posts, say five people might have said something considered insulting, they'll ban one of them. That's shoddy work. They should either ban all, or none at all.
    what a valid, important post everyone should read including staff and then everything would be better
    Except for her skimming over the posts where you insulted non-staff members.

He would be the finest staff member of all time if that were to happen.
    YYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! AND ALSO I LIKE YOUR POST DELLAS 18

Lukejake, some advice:

1: Please stop insulting my sister Yuffie the Dragon Ninja
    2: Please calm down, at the rate you're going you'll be banned by the end of the day
    3: Insulting the mods is a very easy way to look like a idiot

This is one mother of a train wreck thread. You are making such a fool of yourself.
    "Reality is that which,
    when you stop believing in it,
    doesn't go away".
    Philip K. Dick

Ciddieless since 2004

On the subject of him calling cl_out a retard. Cl_out called him a retard first, so I don't see what was wrong with him saying he was a retard back.
    I think that Luke got warned for saying that English people were geeks and nerds.
    Money, power, sex... and elephants.
    -- Capt. Simon Illyan, ImpSec

Quote Originally Posted by Tasura View Post
    Not true:
    The insulting things people of this forum may say to a regular member, they wouldn't say to a staff member, so I think Luke should be commended for treating both equally.

I actually agree with everything you say there.

But I still think if you want to chat with someone, do it in a PM as you can say alot more and you dont have to share personal things with people you don't know. The only wierd thing I don't understand about this Forum is the need to lock threads that are considered to be 'too old'. Sometimes these threads are only about a month old. Don't really understand that. Whats the point in creating a new thread on a topic thats already got a thread dedicated to it? Why not just continue the discussion from a few weeks or months back, like they do on other Forums?

Anyway, if you are gone lukejake, then be sure to look me up on my Edge forum. I think the Moderators have quit a long time ago... you can pretty much say anything you want there, but be sure to talk about video games too.

Now you have a horror movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasura View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Odaisé Gaelach View Post
    On the subject of him calling cl_out a retard. Cl_out called him a retard first, so I don't see what was wrong with him saying he was a retard back.
    I think that Luke got warned for saying that English people were geeks and nerds.
    Which is a really stupid thing to say. Psychotic's not gonna be pleased when he sees this; he's English and a moderator.
    "Reality is that which,
    doesn't go away".
    Philip K. Dick

Quote Originally Posted by Odaisé Gaelach View Post
    I ACTUALLY COME FROM ENGLAND MYSELF BUT I HATE THE PLACE AND WHERE I LIVE OH AND STARSEE- WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS IM MAKING A FOOL OF MYSELF? YOU MADE A FOOL OF YOURSELF WHEN YOU POPPED OUT OF MUMMY. your backing up your sister but are doing it pathetically all your points you make have got no substance

I ACTUALLY COME FROM ENGLAND MYSELF BUT I HATE THE PLACE AND WHERE I LIVE
    Here comes the Caps Lock, it's not long now.
    "Reality is that which,
    doesn't go away".
    Philip K. Dick