View Poll Results: do you like the admins and moderators?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • NOOOOO! they ruin fantastic topics! and are bossy

2 9.09%
  • yes, they run the site well

20 90.91%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: moderators and such

Quote Originally Posted by Odaisé Gaelach
    I think that Luke got warned for saying that English people were geeks and nerds.
    He is English, an has lived in England all his life. so I think it's fair for him to express his opinion on what he thinks of them, since he has enough experience of them to have a valid opinion. So I think it's unfair if he has been warned.

Ciddieless since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa View Post
    He is English, an has lived in England all his life. so I think it's fair for him to express his opinion on what he thinks of them, since he has enough experience of them to have a valid opinion. So I think it's unfair if he has been warned.
    Just 'cause he is English doesn't mean that he can insult every other English person based on their nationality.
    Money, power, sex... and elephants.
    -- Capt. Simon Illyan, ImpSec

Blog Entries

Oh, god. This thread has been to hell and back.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tasura View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LUKEJAKE17 View Post
    Luke shouldn't be banned in my opinion. An that's not just because he's my brother. Firstly I agree with him on the in thread chatting thing. If somebody is chatting about random things then that would be silly. But if you're conversing in the thread about the actual subject matter, what's wrong with that? What should we do instead, all just make posts an respond to nobody elses? Threads would be vastly improved by more interaction. When you have a conversation with somebody, do you say your piece, they say theirs, an neither of you respond to what the other person has said? If you do, that's a terrible way to construct a "conversation", an you should be ashamed of yourselves. On the subject of him calling cl_out a retard. Cl_out called him a retard first, so I don't see what was wrong with him saying he was a retard back. The insulting things people of this forum may say to a regular member, they wouldn't say to a staff member, so I think Luke should be commended for treating both equally. An I think it would be pitiful if the staff were to ban him for saying something to them that they wouldn't ban him for for saying to another member. Banning somebody for not being a staff butt kisser, would be pathetic. Although there are good things the staff do of course, we hear enough about that, so I'll stick to pointing out what they do that's bad. In eoeo mainly, they can't be bothered reading through all the posts, they'll skim through the posts, take something entirely out of context, an ban them for it. An since they don't read all the posts, say five people might have said something considered insulting, they'll ban one of them. That's shoddy work. They should either ban all, or none at all.
    what a valid, important post everyone should read including staff and then everything would be better
    Except for her skimming over the posts where you insulted non-staff members.

Quote Originally Posted by Odaisé Gaelach View Post
    Just 'cause he is English doesn't mean that he can insult every other English person based on their nationality.
    its everything about MOST english people there so common and have no taste and there all boring and have no interests oh and genji, its good though isnt it?

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I like some of them a lot

and falling under the "and such" category, I'll have to say I like myself

Quote Originally Posted by Genji View Post
    Oh, god. This thread has been to hell and back.
    I think it should be archived

Lukejake is like Cloud and all the Moderators are one big Sephiroth.

How many hit points do you think LukeJake has?

its everything about MOST english people there so common and have no taste and there all boring and have no interests oh and genji, its good though isnt it?
    Why thanks.

I made this sig. Yay!!!!!!

Ciddieless since 2004

It's still racist.
    Money, power, sex... and elephants.
    -- Capt. Simon Illyan, ImpSec

I think that Luke got warned for saying that English people were geeks and nerds.
    That was pure idiocy. I don't give a crap if you lived somewhere your whole life, you don't make a broad generalization about people due to their nationality. he may've lived in the UK all his life, but has he been everywhere? No. Has he met and made cloase bonds with everyone? Of course not. So he has no place, nor does anyone else have a place, to bash a nationality for an assumedly small part of the population he had a poor experience with.

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Lukejake, your starting to dig a hole for yourself, now. Im English, actually.

I like the mods.

He didn't do that. He said:
    I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN YOU WERE FROM ENGLAND YOUR LIKE ALOT OF PEOPLE THERE YOUR A GEEK A LITTLE NERD
    He said alot Not all.
    Except for her skimming over the posts where you insulted non-staff members.
    Not true:

The insulting things people of this forum may say to a regular member, they wouldn't say to a staff member, so I think Luke should be commended for treating both equally.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

It's still racist.
    WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT! its not rascist i live around them i know what there like and there rude and anti-social as well i dont like them simple as that that really made me laugh christmas that kitten thing really? not even kittens?

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

It be funny if they closed this thread

They run the site well, they could be a bit strict but its either that or we let spammers and trolls take over the site.

Don't I remember a thread like this?