View Poll Results: do you like the admins and moderators?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • NOOOOO! they ruin fantastic topics! and are bossy

2 9.09%
  • yes, they run the site well

20 90.91%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: moderators and such

Quote Originally Posted by roto13-ness View Post
    There should be a rule against whining.
    Seconded

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Please do not insult other members. Consider this a warning, LUKE!
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LUKEJAKE17 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Toodleena View Post
    They're moderaters for a reason.... They're just doing their job.
    It's mean to say mean stuff about them....
    YOU WHAT! THEY RUIN THINGS AT LEAST SOMETIMES YES OR NO?
    Of course they do. Look at how they treat Raist's pimp smilie.
    That does not make teh capslock a productive way of confronting this matter.
    They also got rid of Proto's emo smilie !

Blog Entries

I concur. I too FEEL LIKE A WILD BEAST! :mad3:

there was a picture here

YOU WHAT! THEY RUIN THINGS AT LEAST SOMETIMES YES OR NO? AS FOR YOU DRAGON NINJA I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN YOU WERE FROM ENGLAND YOUR LIKE ALOT OF PEOPLE THERE YOUR A GEEK A LITTLE NERD i havent told anyone to say anything
    lol, again.

this whole topic was provoked by the shutting down of GIRLFREINDS ill not be happy till its unlocked behold the void closes EVERYTHING aswell

That's not true. Sometimes Leeza closes things. Probably more than BtV.

this whole topic was provoked by the shutting down of GIRLFREINDS ill not be happy till its unlocked behold the void closes EVERYTHING aswell
    I read through that topic, and yes, you were being off topic. And all of the mods only close down threads that deserve it, because if they closed everything there wouldn't be anything left to post in, would there?

Causeit's his job if people warn posts in the thread.

And I like the staff, if it wern't for them we'd have more people like *doesnt say name but you all can guess who* running around making this place miserable for people who arent here just to troll.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

YOU WHAT! THEY RUIN THINGS AT LEAST SOMETIMES YES OR NO? AS FOR YOU DRAGON NINJA I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN YOU WERE FROM ENGLAND YOUR LIKE ALOT OF PEOPLE THERE YOUR A GEEK A LITTLE NERD i havent told anyone to say anything
    I'm surprised you aren't banned yet

Quote Originally Posted by Yuffie the Dragon Ninja View Post
    I read through that topic, and yes, you were being off topic. And all of the mods only close down threads that deserve it, because if they closed everything there wouldn't be anything left to post in, would there?
    i REALLY want to insult you. and as for im surprised your not banned its because everyone loves me really

i REALLY want to insult you
    You already did, along with insulting most other English people, like myself.
    Last edited by Toodleena; 09-04-2006 at 04:30 PM.

I made this sig. Yay!!!!!!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

If you make more posts like this one, then I'll REALLY want to ban you - and I'll do it, too! Keep your negative thoughts towards other members of these forums to yourself, please.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

I can deal with someone insulting me.

BTW, insulting people will get you warned.

Luke shouldn't be banned in my opinion. An that's not just because he's my brother. Firstly I agree with him on the in thread chatting thing. If somebody is chatting about random things then that would be silly. But if you're conversing in the thread about the actual subject matter, what's wrong with that? What should we do instead, all just make posts an respond to nobody elses? Threads would be vastly improved by more interaction. When you have a conversation with somebody, do you say your piece, they say theirs, an neither of you respond to what the other person has said? If you do, that's a terrible way to construct a "conversation", an you should be ashamed of yourselves. On the subject of him calling cl_out a retard. Cl_out called him a retard first, so I don't see what was wrong with him saying he was a retard back. The insulting things people of this forum may say to a regular member, they wouldn't say to a staff member, so I think Luke should be commended for treating both equally. An I think it would be pitiful if the staff were to ban him for saying something to them that they wouldn't ban him for for saying to another member. Banning somebody for not being a staff butt kisser, would be pathetic. Although there are good things the staff do of course, we hear enough about that, so I'll stick to pointing out what they do that's bad. In eoeo mainly, they can't be bothered reading through all the posts, they'll skim through the posts, take something entirely out of context, an ban them for it. An since they don't read all the posts, say five people might have said something considered insulting, they'll ban one of them. That's shoddy work. They should either ban all, or none at all.