Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: oh my gosh im doomed

Default oh my gosh im doomed

ok Ive always been different ok. There are guys with walky talkies outside and they look stranegly dressed. They said "brian" let us in . Ive never known these people my whole life. They are talking on the talkies. Sya there is a situation. What do they want from me who are they. Im afiard. No cars parked around here. No nothing they sneekd to here and wnat in. I cant explain why I am different but Im scared now.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Well since you can't tell us anything about your "situation", there's very little that we can offer in return. :rolleyes2
    Figaro Castle

Im in the house. Theres alot of them. They hide like the wind. I saw one for a second as he was gone the next like magic. They are out and about. Telling me to let them in.

I have "gifts" that secret agengies would like to studdy. Im not lying. noise in the smurfing house. Got to go.

Blog Entries

Take it easy it's probably the police... don't let them in!

NO!~!!! Im afaird they are cars all the same make like agency vehicles out side . They are disquised but lcearly dont belong. I took out my camera and zoomed in and Im being watched

Blog Entries

Call the police then! By cell phone

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm sure they just want to help you. Leave your front door open and make it clear you are inviting them in to help you better understand your... 'gifts'.

How do they know my name? They might be gone by now but I doubt its the last time they try to find me.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Whatever is going on starting a siege won't help. Just go answer the door and comply as best you can. It'll be better in the long run if you're in trouble for some reason. Co-operation can lead to a lesser punishment.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Blog Entries

how do they know where you live? just call the police, ok? it's the best u can do! odn't let them in, no one can get in your house unless u invite

You're surrounded. Suicide is your only option.

[leeza]This is getting you another EoEO Ban. Suicide is never a joke. ~ Leeza[/leeza]

Open your window and politely tell them you're not home.

Seriously though, this move is up to you. I do not know a lick about your gifts, nor would many beleive you, so I beleive that only you will know the severity of your situation, and how to properly react in this situation.

I am sure many have now drawn a conclusion that you are mentally unstable, as that is often what happens to those with 'gifts'. So you never really know where these people are comming from. A neighbor, or some such, may have heard a story about your gifts, and convinsed another of this. Preahps it is a psyc ward, or some government agency. They cannot arrest you with out you breaking the law, and if you are worried about legally being taken away, consult a lawer.

I would not recommend letitng them lie seige as MaxxPower said. No home alone style boobie traps or anything; just be sensible.

Bipper

not you naan bread Sergeant Hartman's Avatar

Turn off all the lights and stake it out.

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bipper View Post
    Open your window and politely tell them you're not home.

Seriously though, this move is up to you. I do not know a lick about your gifts, nor would many beleive you, so I beleive that only you will know the severity of your situation, and how to properly react in this situation.

I am sure many have now drawn a conclusion that you are mentally unstable, as that is often what happens to those with 'gifts'. So you never really know where these people are comming from. A neighbor, or some such, may have heard a story about your gifts, and convinsed another of this. Preahps it is a psyc ward, or some government agency. They cannot arrest you with out you breaking the law, and if you are worried about legally being taken away, consult a lawer.

I would not recommend letitng them lie seige as MaxxPower said. No home alone style boobie traps or anything; just be sensible.

Bipper

Booby traps like Home Alone.

Thats what I said, booty traps. ~