Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doesn't this make you mad?

Default Doesn't this make you mad?

It really annoys me when people say they have fallen in love with Final Fantasy VII right after seeing FFVII AC. Ya its good seeing that we are getting more fans, but these guys aren't true fans, like why didn't those people play FF VII when it was released... why now? This was a thought I wanted to get out, anyways does anyone think this aswell?

I actually finished playing FFVII AFTER watching FFVII: AC. In a way it made me want to finish it because the movie was just that good, and now I do consider it one of my favorites in the series.
    Life is never constant, but love should never be uncertain.

:mog:

Which FF Character Are You?

Dont get me wrong or anything, I am not saying that I hate people like that, its nice that ff 7 is still attracting more and more people even after so many years, but i have a friend and he hated final fantasy (and he had played Final fantasy) and after i showed him ff7 AC he said he loves final fantasy, like whts up with tht!

Quote Originally Posted by cloud_vaan View Post
    Dont get me wrong or anything, I am not saying that I hate people like that, its nice that ff 7 is still attracting more and more people even after so many years, but i have a friend and he hated final fantasy (and he had played Final fantasy) and after i showed him ff7 AC he said he loves final fantasy, like whts up with tht!
    AH yeah I get really annoyed too! especially if they act like they've been playing it for years when really there is more to FF than just FFVII!

My friend was the same way after I showed her AC.... its great that she got into the game afterwards, but it got to the point where she was trying to make it like shes been a fan for years...
    Life is never constant, but love should never be uncertain.

:mog:

There's nothing like a real good attention grabber, the movie in this case, to get someone to love the game. (I mean, if the game is as good as the movie, wouldn't the game just be awesome? I believe that is what people are assuming.)

I like it when more people get into the game . I'd like many to play Final Fantasy and get involved with the series, no matter how they were introduced, not stay away from it because I'm a "true fan".

It's funny actually...I was told I was a big smelly loserface because the first Final Fantasy I ever played was VII when it came out almost ten years ago, and since the first one I played is VII it didn't make me a true fan of the series. Now people are saying they're old-school fans because they played VII before Advent Children came out. The world makes me laugh. Oh wait, this just means I'm getting old... I guess it's not funny after all

♥ Italian Princess ♥ *~Angel Wing~*'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cloud_vaan View Post
    but i have a friend and he hated final fantasy (and he had played Final fantasy) and after i showed him ff7 AC he said he loves final fantasy, like whts up with tht!
    The same exact thing happened with my friend's younger brother. She said he would call it "Final Fagasy." But then after he watched Advent Children he was like "omg this is sooo cool!!!" :rolleyes2

I played FFVII before Advent Children came out, and I don't think I would have liked FFVII as much if it weren't for Advent Children. The awful graphics in FFVII made it hard to enjoy... :rolleyes2

*~Love is the best feeling in the world~*

Quote Originally Posted by *~Angel Wing~* View Post
    I played FFVII before Advent Children came out, and I don't think I would have liked FFVII as much if it weren't for Advent Children. The awful graphics in FFVII made it hard to enjoy... :rolleyes2
    Awful graphics? That's one of the game with the best graphics on playstation in it's time! I believe that is one of the key point to the game success also. I was so blown away by the graphics that time that no other game really interest me back then.
    Last edited by han_terry; 09-09-2006 at 05:56 AM.

♥ Italian Princess ♥ *~Angel Wing~*'s Avatar

*yawn*

Quote Originally Posted by han_terry View Post
    Awful graphics? That's one of the game with the best graphics on playstation in it's time! I believe that is one of the key point to the game success also. I was so blown away by the graphics that time that no other game really interest me back then.
    Well they would be awful to you too if you played Kingdom Hearts, FFVIII, and FFX before FFVII. :rolleyes2

*~Love is the best feeling in the world~*

Unlimited Hentai Works Twilight Edge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by *~Angel Wing~* View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by han_terry View Post
    Well they would be awful to you too if you played Kingdom Hearts, FFVIII, and FFX before FFVII. :rolleyes2
    Me too.I played VIII and IX(nothing further since I don't have a PS2) before FFVII and hated the graphics at first.But then I realised that "Waittaminute this was released about a decade ago!!" and looked back at graphics back then before knowing that FFVII in 1997 was graphics at it's peak!That's when I realised how much technology changes things in the gaming community.

I don't even like Final Fantasy VII, but I'm still more of a fan of Final Fantasy than any of you so ha in your faces.

'Gabby Hayes' big Bart's Friend Milhouse's Avatar

I didn't know about the awesomeness of Final Fantasy until about 2002, reason was because my parents never bought me a PS console when it was hot market property and I actually managed to get there through my sister's spending spree days when she finally bought one
    ...Geddit?

I have personally smacked every person who told me they loved the series after only watching the movie.

Then again I also did the same to everyone who told me VII was best in the series without playing any of the other games.

Damn FFVII fanboys...

(SPOILER) This Signature STILL contains spoilers

But everybody has to come into this series at some point, and usually it's going to be with one of the newer products They can't be sorry they weren't born at least soon enough so that FFVI could be their first Final Fantasy experience.
    Last edited by LunarWeaver; 09-09-2006 at 10:47 PM.