Thread: Favorite Deadpool Quotes

Banned

Default Favorite Deadpool Quotes

I love Deadpool, and mean that non-euphemistically. But anyway,... If you feel it, you can post your favorite Deadpool, Zim, ect, quotes if you wanna. Any questions

"The answer to your first questions is shaddap. So's the second one."- Deadpool he's such a scamp!

Gir: You are no commander, you are a threat to the mission! Your methods are stupid, your intellegence is stupid, your progress has been STUPID! For the sake of the mission, you must be terminated!

Zim: Dumb like a moose dib, dumb like a moose!!!

Dib: Im not gonna sit back and watch the things he do!
    Gaz: Things he do?! WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?!

Zim: Gir hold onto something!* gir holds himself*

Zim: We can not fail, Gir. Even as a small Irken Smeech; my dream was to pass Probing Day like a Slorbies passes her young, Jiggling and full of juice!!!!!!!
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

Banned

I laugh at your pitiful attempts at spying... Here I go... MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA- Zim

Maybe she wasn't real. Maybe it was me. Maybe it was Taco Bell.- Deadpool.

Deadpool You loopy broad! You set me up!

Titania: I PAID you walk into Taskmasters trap.

Deadpool: Oh yeah.

Zim: Gir! Do you know what this means?!!!

Gir: Yes! Waitaminute... no.

Gir: Let's make biscuits! LET'S- MAKE- BISCUITS!

Spider-Man: Don't do it Deadpool!

Deadpool: Do what? Let you repeated hit in the face? Okay, I won't do that.