Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Was there a point in making this game?

If you won't mind the fact that IT RUINS EVERYTHING FFX ACCOMPLISHED AND STOOD FOR, then go right ahead and buy it.

they should of nvr made it............those damn minigames got me so mad.....but the battle style kicks ass

Blog Entries

To bring satan back to earth

thats what im saying even if you hate the story, which you shouldnt, tha fighting is so much fun, and super fast paced.
    She looks so pretty in her casket, I'm in love with a corpse!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by silentenigma View Post
    If you won't mind the fact that IT RUINS EVERYTHING FFX ACCOMPLISHED AND STOOD FOR, then go right ahead and buy it.
    X stood for crap

I played X before X2 and Im a much bigger fan of X2 then X. It just seemed like a fun girly, not so serious game to play. It did have a dark storyline to it, but it IMO catered for the female RPG player.

There is a reason, no matter how many times Lyly bends over I can't look, and I respect the.. reserved characterof Yuna.

However come X-2.... I like to make jokes about the characters being made into the love slaves of Coyote' down some hole.

They look the part in X-2.
    [I]All Your Images Belong to The Overchan v2!

Webfiction | Leaving the Light. - Fanfics | Dark Distorted Mirror | Shinji and Warhammer40k | Starcrossed |

My real estate agent, old Jill
    Has excellent properties still;
    There's none of it bland,
    Still top-dollar, and
    Has vacancies I'd love to fill

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    X stood for crap
    Haha, that's funny and almost even true. Seriously though, that's what I liked about FFX-2, it was everything FFX wasn't, which was a good thing to me since I didn't like FFX that much.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

FFX-2 = Poor excuse for a game.

Seriously, it ruined a good ending and the story was...well, not one of my favourites. The characters were annoying. So yeah, I'm not fond of it.

I for one really enjoyed this game. I actually just played and beat it a couple of nights ago for the first time, but I really felt myself connect with Yuna. Maybe it's because I'm female and I'm such a sucker for romance. I really got into Yuna's character. Yuna's turned into a real little bad ass in this game and she certainly isn't afraid to speak her mind anymore, but yeah. Really I feel the game is wonderful and if you get "the ending" it is more than worth it, but that is just my opinion. Good luck and I hope you have fun playing!

I thought it was a good game
    Sure it kind of stemmed off into areas
    That don't match up exactly with X
    But it was an overall good game. I say play it
    and if you don't like it, than stop.

I really liked the set up of the game
    The battle system and the setting of the abilities and such
    Especially the "Game Plus Data" thing.
    Very cool. So...yeah. Play it.
    Ashley has left the building and she is not coming back. No offense to anyone, but this forum is annoying, the rules are stupid, and it sucks.

P.S. Delete my account and sig if you want, I could care less.

- Ashley

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

The purpose of the game was to make money. And it succeeded. I thought Final Fantasy X was too linear, even for a Japanese RPG, and I disliked the story and wasn't very crazy about many of the characters. I don't really understand why so many people love it, but I'd say it's just a middle-of-the-road entry in the series. FFX-2 was silly, but it had one of the best battle systems of any RPG I've played, so in that sense it was definitely worth playing. I think anyone who rails too hard on X-2 should take a good, hard look at Final Fantasy X and ask themselves why they think it's so good in the first place.

I hate X-2 so bad that I bought it thinking it would be good. I then played it for 20 minutes and then I threw it in a wood chipper then it took the pieces and melted them down to a pile of melted plastic. ANd I normaly like all FF games this was the worst in history and I can't see how anybody would like it.

Although my friend let me fight vagnugun at the end and I liked that part.
    I have a Final Fantasy VII RPG up and almost ready

Final Fantasy VII: The Last Battle

I am currently working on geting it set back up correctly so I really do not expect anyone to go yet but it is possible. also I do not expect high scores for it yet.

I am open to suggestions for it and also new skin themes that would go allong with it. also any images that you think would go well will be considered.

I am open for registration and will be holding interviews on the site later this week for G-mod and Mod positions.

At first, I was drooling over the CG of final fantasy x-2 as they were so impressive(every final fantasy game has to have awesome CG) but however after playing for 10 minutes, I realized it was pretty stupid.The storyline didn't go pretty intense unlike final fantasy x. Additionally, I'm pretty surprised that some of you hate final fantasy x. IMO, I think it has a pretty interesting storyline..

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

no it didnt.

if so, how?

what did FFX stand for? Final Fantasy Ten.
    what did it accomplish? a new world of FF to linger and experience.

FFX-2 stood for Final Fantasy Ten. Two.
    what did it accomplish? a renewed world of FF to linger and experience.

pretty sturdy to me...