http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=90977

Final Fantasy X-3 The Final Time

Very good story to me say so

credits go to atlanteay for making this cool sig for me

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

I doubt they would take that idea on..

~Setzer Gabbiani

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

Every character needs a major makeover, new look, new style =D PAINE WITH LONG HAIR!!! :O I can actually imagine that... That would be pretty awesome...

OH! Oh, and Tidus has black hair now!/again/whatever
    jkhkjg

Quote Originally Posted by Setzer Gabianni View Post
    I doubt they would take that idea on..

~Setzer Gabbiani
    i doubt they take LNA, doesn't make any sents, tidus fade away after yuna saw him one more time

yeah that sucks but it's true, it's proven in last mission

and ffx-3 the last time sounds more like what will happen, and you help her with the fixes remeber?, now you go off to fruity inland! and help LNA wow.....

credits go to atlanteay for making this cool sig for me

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

Am I insulting her? Am I? No, so don't start jumping to conclusions for crying out loud. I hate it when X-3 lovers jump down my goddamn throat with these crappy stupid flames.

Fruity Inland? WTF?

I am not insulting her damn story. I said they won't take the idea on. What's so wrong about that simple little line eh?

Last Mission? What the hell is that? Is it in X-2 or something?

You can't seem to handle anything I say negatively, so just leave me alone in future.

~Setzer Gabbiani

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

What happened in Last Mission, exactly?

Yeah I have no idea what happened in last mission either but I remember that in FFX-2 Tidus was their at the end if you got the good ending.

Here and idea all the boss for ffxand ffx-2come from the dead .

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Renmiri View Post
    Around 3000 years ago
    - Vast improvements were made in the magic civilization.
    - Machina was invented.
    - The use of machina became common through the whole of Spira.
    - Machina technology reached its peak.

Sorry for not linking to the source but the Cid's knights here might object to links to other forums. Google for it and you will see that it is on at least 3 other forums.
    CKs don't care, when it's used as evidence.

This shows that they still required magic to progress in their lives. If you still have magic, there's no point to have machine power to be as high as ours is. The description also says that it reaches its peak, which leads me to believe that machine power must have stagnated, or that the people did not want it to progress further (which would be a very good reason for the Machina War). If something reaches its peak, then it can not progress further.

Don't worry, I can draw loose interpretations from Japanese.

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Tavrobel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Renmiri View Post
    Around 3000 years ago
    - Vast improvements were made in the magic civilization.
    - Machina was invented.
    - The use of machina became common through the whole of Spira.
    - Machina technology reached its peak.

Sorry for not linking to the source but the Cid's knights here might object to links to other forums. Google for it and you will see that it is on at least 3 other forums.
    CKs don't care, when it's used as evidence.

This shows that they still required magic to progress in their lives. If you still have magic, there's no point to have machine power to be as high as ours is. The description also says that it reaches its peak, which leads me to believe that machine power must have stagnated, or that the people did not want it to progress further (which would be a very good reason for the Machina War). If something reaches its peak, then it can not progress further.

Don't worry, I can draw loose interpretations from Japanese.
    Well, then here it is (similar threads can be found at Gamefaq and ign)

I'll scan the book soon but meanwhile you can see other scans at my Wiki
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Yes, I've seen your work long ago; most of it is where I learned the basics of FFX's history, but not all of it. But there's still not much to be said without a scan of the timeline, which was contradicted highly in FFX-2 (since I don't have access to the Ultimania).

I personally like my idea for a X-3
    Rebirth

it's not finished yet, but sufficed to say, Sin came back, using an unsent as it's core (Auron), Dream Zanarkand is reborn, tidus is pulled out of his life with Yuna on besaid, Besaid is then destroyed, killing Yuna, Lulu and Wakka. Yuna however stays as an unsent, and starts a campaign for destroying sin again.

Kimahri is later killed helping Yuna escape from sin on Gagazets base, finding a crucial weakness in the new sin. It has a poor defence and is much more easy to break through than the old Sin, possibly the result of using an unsent as it's core instead of a Final Aeon.

Anyway, With this knowledge, Yuna helps build a massive army from all the cultures on Spira, though the warrior monks needed bevelle to be destroyed to be convinced to help. Together they bring sin down, and Yuna manages to get to Sin's core and somehow disperses Auron, releasing Yu Yevon in the process. Using a bit of new tech for trapping loose pyreflies she manages to trap Yu Yevon in a sphere, thus preventing him from rebuilding Sin.

She also gets trapped inside it, as does Auron.

In the aftermath, Spira's leaders try to decide what to do with the sphere, destroying it would release Yuna and Auron, but also Yu Yevon and this would all start over again, so it is decided to keep it intact, and hidden. Kimahri appears at this point, an unsent like Yuna was, and takes the sphere to the farplane when he is finally sent.

Once in the farplane Kimahri finds the souls of Yuna's other guardians, Tidus, Lulu, Wakka, and Rikku who was killed a while ago in a freak accident, and they swear to guard Yuna once more.

yeah, I know it don't make much sense, but i'm enjoying killing the characters. Alas I'm only half way through the story right now and have been dying to finish it for months...

Quote Originally Posted by roto13-ness View Post
    Something to do with an island, the old al bhed home or AN old al bhed home, and it's like this big tower with some funky looking boss dude at the top.

Or, something vaguely to do with that. I wish I knew
    jkhkjg

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by roto13-ness View Post
    Three months after X-2 ends, Yuna, Rikku and Paine each get a misterious invitation to go to Yadonoki Tower in Besaid. They meet each other in the first floor and start reminiscing while battling fiends for 100 floors.

Rikku is upset that Yuna left the gang and is going all "housewife". Paine misses the fun the Gullwings had but is not upset with Yuna. Yuna wants Rikku to understand why she chose to stay with Tidus.

After many battles they reach the top, reignite their friendship (in spite of their lives being different) and they all live happily ever after... Paine kinda suggests she was the one who send the invitations, to get YRP to be together again and friends again.

Script here
    http://www.warmech.net/special/lastm...stmission.html
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

Sounds cool... Does that link contain how they got the new dresspheres and why you can play as brother n stuff, and who that big bad dude who looked all cool and stuff is? Oh, and how they fought seymour (i think i saw a screenshot of them fighting seymour)...

And... Wherabouts in besaid? I was certain it was some kind of al bhed place, with all the signs saying wi- OH Yeah spirans write differently... lol.
    jkhkjg